Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

I know its REALLY early BUT Roundup Questions.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I know its REALLY early BUT Roundup Questions.

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
    Hehe.....I was going to bring my kids and wife but I though there would be no other kids , see I was wrong
    I brought one of my kids to the last Roundup.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      I brought one of my kids to the last Roundup.

Mark

Oh really?

Ok, cool, Then hell yea , I will bring the whole family

Comment

Oh really?

Ok, cool, Then hell yea , I will bring the whole family
        By the way I left out the fact it was child number five (Jana) who was 30-years old at the time. However, I also brought her husband and their seven and nine year old girls.

Mark

Comment

Maybe I'll bring my 12 pound baby-girl, Lorelei. She will be a good match for Rick in the arm-wrestling competition.
          Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

By the way I left out the fact it was child number five (Jana) who was 30-years old at the time. However, I also brought her husband and their seven and nine year old girls.

Mark
            Oh you brought the crew and the family....

Well whats the "official" word....

Are kids allowed to come, I mean I understand that there are Adult only things and off course the kids would have to stay at the hotel at times etc

But are they allowed and is there an age minimum ?

Or is it just to be for dudes ....Sorry for all the questions, I am just new to all this

Comment

Mrs.SeatDown and Mrs. Plumberscrack attended all of it as I remember. My wife, my daughter and her girls attended the night time activities and the award ceremony but spent most of their time during the day site seeing. My son-in-law is a Steam Plant Operator (plus worked for me at one time) and attended all of the events at the factory.

Mark

Comment

Mrs.SeatDown and Mrs. Plumberscrack attended all of it as I remember. My wife, my daughter and her girls attended the night time activities and the award ceremony but spent most of their time during the day site seeing. My son-in-law is a Steam Plant Operator (plus worked for me at one time) and attended all of the events at the factory.

Mark

Oh cool. Thanks for all of your responses Mark.

Yes, thats a good idea, I will have to see what's around or maybe someone could tell me what's a good "site seeing" spot

I like to travel with my family , it makes it so much more enjoyable

Comment

They went into Cleveland and found the home my father grew up in and took a bunch of photos for me. They also spent a lot of time in the Amish area visiting all of the little shops and farms. My wife bought a bunch of hand made rocking chairs and had them shipped home. She said it was really amazing to see what they were able to make without the use of any electricity. The rocking chairs really are pretty cool.

Mark

Comment

They went into Cleveland and found the home my father grew up in and took a bunch of photos for me. They also spent a lot of time in the Amish area visiting all of the little shops and farms. My wife bought a bunch of hand made rocking chairs and had them shipped home. She said it was really amazing to see what they were able to make without the use of any electricity. The rocking chairs really are pretty cool.

Mark

Oh sweet, yea that does sound cool.

Its funny how the Amish can live with out power and yet the rest of us 300 million cry we can't

Comment

Oh sweet, yea that does sound cool.

Its funny how the Amish can live with out power and yet the rest of us 300 million cry we can't
                      Yep.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                        Maybe I'll bring my 12 pound baby-girl, Lorelei. She will be a good match for Rick in the arm-wrestling competition.
                        Oh my goodness, she is soooo cute! Bring her! My boys would love her!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Josh View Post
                          Oh my goodness, she is soooo cute! Bring her! My boys would love her!
                          This is almost sounding like we need a Ridgid Kids Round-up as well.

hehe...

Comment

I plan on bringing my son(6) and the wif. They'll probably just leave me with you guys(breaks my heart) and go shopping(really does break my heart). Josh can clarify but I don't think kids are allowed in the factory tour. Plus they'd be really bored. But there's still Cedar Springs. We are still going to Cedar Springs?
                            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                              I plan on bringing my son(6) and the wif. They'll probably just leave me with you guys(breaks my heart) and go shopping(really does break my heart). Josh can clarify but I don't think kids are allowed in the factory tour. Plus they'd be really bored. But there's still Cedar Springs. We are still going to Cedar Springs?
                              I'm not sure but we may go to Cedar Point.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Josh View Post
                                Free room and board here if you watch the boys. I'll be gone by 8, back by...maybe noon the next day. You can go to all the Ridgid events in between.

Mrs Josh,

Nice to met you by the way. I am Joe.

Your husband made my day the other day when he added the favicon

Comment

Working...
                                X