X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJs New Book

It looks like OJ will now have time to write his new book "I Got Caught". The Judge read him the riot act and it looks like he will be spending 15-years in prison. The only guy I feel sorry for was Mr. Stewart as I think he was the only guy there who didn't realize what was happening.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: OJs New Book

I think the whole bunch involved with the Las Vegas incident are criminals including the so called victim/s. O.J. had too many good years to enjoy freedom, but better late than never. I still think back to the glove audition years ago when he could not get it on his hand. In my opinion he should have been forced to take his anti inflammatory medication which we heard he refused and maybe the glove should have been placed on a mold of his hand. How stupid to have the defendant attempt to model the glove? My hand is probably half the size of his and I bet I could make a convincing performance of the glove not fitting. There is no separating the murder trial from who he is and what happened here and now. I know the judge followed the letter of the law but it did seem excesssive if they were in Vegas for a wedding and things got out of hand. Hey, it's over he will rot in jail and hopefully the families of the dead will have some better closure.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      It looks like OJ will now have time to write his new book "I Got Caught". The Judge read him the riot act and it looks like he will be spending 15-years in prison. The only guy I feel sorry for was Mr. Stewart as I think he was the only guy there who didn't realize what was happening.

Mark
      OJ is an idiot, I swear, I really mean that ...........Sure he played good football 200000 years ago but the man has just lost his sense of reality.....

Is he really writing another book?
      Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
      New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
        OJ is an idiot, I swear, I really mean that ...........Sure he played good football 200000 years ago but the man has just lost his sense of reality.....

Is he really writing another book?
        Sorry that was my attempt at a joke.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          Sorry that was my attempt at a joke.

Mark
          No no, I thought it was a joke, but wanted to be sure

I have this habit of embarrassing myself
          Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
          New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Working...
          X