Now Playing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Now Playing

been on a BIG Gram Parsons kick lately. listening to Sweetheart of the Rodeo. Anthology will be here later this week. that'll get a ton of play along with The Guilded Palace of Sin & Burrito Deluxe (flying burito brothers)

got an invite to sit in with a local reggae band at the end of the month. time for a head change for a few days then back to the standards of my youth

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
      been on a BIG Gram Parsons kick lately. listening to Sweetheart of the Rodeo. Anthology will be here later this week. that'll get a ton of play along with The Guilded Palace of Sin & Burrito Deluxe (flying burito brothers)

got an invite to sit in with a local reggae band at the end of the month. time for a head change for a few days then back to the standards of my youth

steve
      Youtube up a little of your band playing sometime Steve. Be great to see sometime.

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Z5A...eature=related
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          Youtube up a little of your band playing sometime Steve. Be great to see sometime.

Thanks.

J.C.
          unfortunately there is no band. it fell apart last november. this upcomming thing is probably a set at most. some old Marley, Tosh, UB40, Burning Spear sort of stuff. when they start the newer stuff i get off the stage.

i'll see if we can get a video. maybe i'll bring the SeeSnake

steve
          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

this is way cool. long but worth it

http://vimeo.com/11237479

steve

Comment

just downloaded, from itunes, Wishbone Ash Deluxe, a remaster of their 4th studio album (1972) along with the BBC In Concert sessions from the same year. if you like prog rock with dual guitars, nice vocals, driving bass lines giove this one a listen

back in my old LP collection i have their first 4 releases. it's interesting to watch the change from a boogie/blues oriented band to the prog band they became.

this isn't for everyone but if you like this genre, you at leaast owe it to yourself to give it a listen

BTW, it's a great remaster of studio & live footage from '72

steve

Comment

More from my 80's British bands love fest

The English Beat- Doors of Your Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84prcvTcD5g

Comment

Picks me up every time I hear it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od9FkRvvnrg

J.C.

Comment

Freddy King's Texas Cannonball CD.

almost nothing better than a 335 through a Fender Twin

steve

Comment

Oreo Cookie Blues, Lonnie Mack
                      www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

REO Speedwagon compilation i made years ago. decided to finally learn Take It On The Run.

steve

Comment

ZZ Top, Appologies to Pearly

Comment

Speaking of ZZ Top, they'll be playing the Oregon State Fair this year one day before my birthday. Can't wait to see them again!

Comment

Jimmy Thackery & Tab Benoit - Whiskey Store Live

steve

Comment

Been actually playing this on my guitar the last few days... I used to Pantera a lot in high school

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m7njvwB-Ks

Comment

Working...
                                X