gas prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: gas prices

$1.49/g for reg. here. Diesel is still hovering around $2/gal.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

High got to around $4.50. Low got to $1.51. Currently at $1.85. But get this one. On Thursday 01/15 a convenient stpre I went to get gas at was $1.80 at 8 am. At 9am it was $1.89. At 12:30pm it was $1.79 and at 1:30 it was $1.89 again. I phoned the local newspaper and television station about this and they weren't interested in it. Sounds like the price of oil was on a rollercoaster that day huh.

Comment

Originally posted by cdia1960 View Post
        High got to around $4.50. Low got to $1.51. Currently at $1.85. But get this one. On Thursday 01/15 a convenient stpre I went to get gas at was $1.80 at 8 am. At 9am it was $1.89. At 12:30pm it was $1.79 and at 1:30 it was $1.89 again. I phoned the local newspaper and television station about this and they weren't interested in it. Sounds like the price of oil was on a rollercoaster that day huh.
        Yeah it does. Here they can only change the price once a day. On the toll roads like th NJ Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and the AC Expressway they can only change the price once a week and that day is Friday.
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

filled the van today for $39.00 regular where i bought today is $1.399

steve
          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

High 4.09

Low 1.35

Currently 1.79 and creeping the wrong way!

5.00+ here we come.

Comment

Working...
            X