Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm gonna puke! ****!, ****! and who knows what else!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm gonna puke! ****!, ****! and who knows what else!

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
    Appreciated advice but the "disease" Dunbar is talking about will make you just chuck it right back. You literally have to become totally dehydrated for the bug to die. Then you can hit the Gatorade.

J.C.
    Ahh..........I see Sensei......I see.....you must become one with the beast in order to kill the beast........
    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Oh no....this morning it seems i've got some kind of tummy flu. I better not have caught something from this thread!!!

I've spent this entire morning in the bathroom. No more details needed than that. I get the feeling this is a short reprieve between bouts. I should probably just move into the bathroom.

All I can say is ICK!!!! I'm soooooooo glad at this point that I'm not a plumber!!!
      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

I hope ya pull through man!

This is where a toilet seat bidet is KING because otherwise you're cutting down a forest of trees to wipe what won't quit.

I swear I feel like I'm waking up with morning sickness the past two days...sucks! I've managed to put down a chicken sandwich, that's it. I wish they had good drive-thru soup.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Hurry up and get well.Then unstick Santa,Xmas is almost here. ( P.S.)Glad you are feeling better.
          Kenneth Collier
          Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
          Jackson, MS 39206
          (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
          drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Ah crap! Looks like it's moving eastward

Sandy is only a few miles from me

I'm not very good at drivng the porcelain bus

What's the best way to boost your imune system?

Comment

When I first read this thread I knew the bidet seat would be brought up.

I have never been that sick, but this week I did dry heave at a customers home with a backed up sewer.

Hope you get feeling better.
              Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                Ah crap! Looks like it's moving eastward

Sandy is only a few miles from me

I'm not very good at drivng the porcelain bus

What's the best way to boost your imune system?

It's a new thing they have now called a FLU SHOT!
                "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Not to worry PC...looks like it passed quickly. Might have been something not so good in the Swanson pot pie I had last night. Feeling much better and I think it's over. Let's hope this water stays put for a bit...then I'll give solid food a try again.
                  I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

As I understand it, the trots & pukes is NOT THE FLU! I don't know why people call it that when a flu shot won't touch this virus. You can still get it.

J.C.

Comment

MMMmmm...I love Swanson Pot Pies but I remember the last one I ate did come out faster than it went in

Comment

I recall I had this and couldn't hold anything. It laughs at Pepto. It laughs at Gatorade. It laughs at Ginger Ale. It laughs at water.

I remember in a desperate attempt to put something in me drinking about 3 ounces of Pepsi. About 2 minutes later I started getting the pre-spits.(you know what I mean if you've been there) When it hit the bottom of the 5 gallon bucket next to me (you better have one) it fizzed. Pure rejection of anything you put in your body.

J.C.

Comment

Ugh,

My sister and her 2 kids have this right now, Christmas is cancelled.

We'll have to see them next week, or month depending if I'm scared of getting this horrible virus again.

MO FOOD FO ME!!!
                          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
                          X