Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: O' Christmas tree

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
    Nice lookin pooch. Reminds me of Zelda before she started scouring the woods for dead dear and eating all the cats kills.
    Get Zelda to give you a big kiss after eating one of the cat's castoffs......
    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

I count 23 heads in that family photo, and I thought I had a full house.

Great lookin tree Brenda.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
        Get Zelda to give you a big kiss after eating one of the cat's castoffs......

A few weeks ago Zelda, Manic(little dog), Monge(cat) ,and I went for a walk in the woods. I see the fat beast rolling around by a pine tree. If I had half a brain I would have realized how much dogs like to roll around in dead stuff. When I called her she came a' runnin (daddy must have FOOD).
        I give her the OL' ata girl and a big OL' pat.....Then I smelled the smell of death.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
          I count 23 heads in that family photo, and I thought I had a full house.

Great lookin tree Brenda.
          Thank you I will tell her. That is an old photo so we have added two more grand babies since then. It really is fun when they come to visit.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Come on guys post a pic of your tree.
            I can't find a pic now but you should see the tree we had last year. What a sorry sight.
            Our daughter finally got sick of waiting for us to get a tree so her and her friend took a hand saw and a hatchet and went out in the woods and got one. After getting it into the house and it warmed up, we could smell it. Turns out it was a cat pi$$ spruce. They look just like a normal Christmas tree but they smell like cat pi$$ once they warm up. After all their work I didn't have the heart to take it out, plus it was only 2 days before Christmas.

Comment

Gene,

Thanks for starting this thread.

This is our tree, we just finished decorating it on the 23rd, but I didn't get the pictures off the camera until today. The top is actually even more crooked, but I've got a little 1984 going on and bent it up and took the picture before it could spring back all the way.

There is also a very dark shot of the outside lights I put up this year (multi-colored icicles on the front gutters + oversized C7 pathway lights).
              Attached Files

Comment

Here's mine - note the gas fireplace, I built the stone work for it last year. The fireplace is 90% efficient, condenses water and then pumps the water into a resevoir to be evaporated (for humidification). Thought some of the HVAc guys might get a kick out of a condensing fireplace!
                Attached Files
                spodelee

Until lions have their own storytellers, stories of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Comment

Originally posted by gene bickford View Post
                  who's next?

Come on let's see the tree!!

THERE!!

ARE YOU F'KEN HAPPY NOW??!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TYlOTajXGg
                    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!