• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O' Christmas tree

We just set up the tree last night.

Thats me in the black hat
    Attached Files
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Re: O' Christmas tree

Good looking dog!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
      Good looking dog!!!
      Thats my fat old beast Zelda. She was a fine looking dog back in her day but once we got her fixed a few years back, I guess she decided she no longer needed to look pretty. She's got so lazy, sometimes I have to push her fat a$$ of the couch in the morning and make her go out side.
      If it's raining out forget it.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Gene,

nice pics.

your livingroom is just as big as some of our houses.

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
          Gene,

nice pics.

your livingroom is just as big as some of our houses.

Vince
          It may be big, but I have the whole village living here

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Gene. Nice lookin family. I hope you and your "village" have a happy Christmas!
            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

I like the cordwood walls.---------Goodlooking family.------Goodlooking tree.
              Kenneth Collier
              Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
              Jackson, MS 39206
              (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
              drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                Thats my fat old beast Zelda. She was a fine looking dog back in her day but once we got her fixed a few years back, I guess she decided she no longer needed to look pretty. She's got so lazy, sometimes I have to push her fat a$$ of the couch in the morning and make her go out side.
                If it's raining out forget it.
                This is why I made the comment...
                Attached Files

Comment

Homeland Department of Customs and Traditions should be knocking on your door any day now.....

I think they were referred by US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement and before that Homeland Security, who is probably wearing your Roundup shirt right now..........
                  I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
                    Homeland Department of Customs and Traditions should be knocking on your door any day now.....

I think they were referred by US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement and before that Homeland Security, who is probably wearing your Roundup shirt right now..........
                    Son of a $#&*, I knew something was up with that damn shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
                      This is why I made the comment...
                      Nice lookin pooch. Reminds me of Zelda before she started scouring the woods for dead dear and eating all the cats kills.
                      Whats his/her name?

Anyone else have a tree/family they would like to share????

Comment

Looks good Gene!

You definitely have a houseful!

Like that stone look on your walls too.
                        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Thats the cord wood that ken (drainman) mentioned.

Our family built the cord wood section back when I was 14 or 15.
                          Mom step-dad (hes DAD now, good man to my Mom) Brother(RIP)Brett, and I. We bought the house from mom and gutted the place. Nothing but three cord wood walls standing and other then the trusses and roof decking, Candy and I did all the rebuilding.

http://www.greenhomebuilding.com/cordwood.htm

Comment

Who's next?

Come on let's see the tree!!

Comment

Okay here is the one Brenda is working on.

Mark

Attached Files
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                              X