X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather

Its pouring rain today, the phone is dead and I am still in my pajamas watching the little baby. It looks like I'll have the day off, I gladly welcome it as it will be the first day off in weeks. Weekends have even been busy, no rest at all. Tonight is supposed to turn to snow and then clear up by the weekend.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Re: Weather

Cold rain all day today

Great day to be a duck

If it's raining like this tommorrow I'll take off work too and spend the day with my cat. It's his 5th birthday

Comment

The weather sucks. It has rained for the last three days. I had to tread through ankle deep mud to go back and forth to the truck. We only worked 1/2 a day today. I'm ready for the sun to shine.

Comment

The weather sucks here too. I had to tread through ankle deep mud and water to get to and from the truck this morning. We only worked 1/2 a day today. I am so ready to see the sun again.

Comment

we got hit hard also, about 3" of rain here. New England got is worse from what I hear, power out and ice everywhere.
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

We got just enough ice to make it look cool and lose power for a couple hours. No biggie with the generator but we also lose the internet and cable. I will NOT switch to digital phone until the cheap Ba$tards get their own generator.
            Attached Files
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I will NOT switch to digital phone until the cheap Ba$tards get their own generator.
              What are you saying Gene, that the digital phone service in your area is not backed up by a generator or batteries like POTS is?
              ---------------
              Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
              ---------------
              “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
              ---------
              "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
              ---------
              sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

i worked till 5:30 in a t-shirt

havn't turned on the heat yet this year
                joey wants it on this weekend.

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Its been raining for two days here and its great as we have been in draught since 1996 this is the best rains since March earlier this year
                  its great being able to wash the truck again and having the rain rinse it off.

Tony

Comment

Working...
                  X