Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIDGID Round Up 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: RIDGID Round Up 2009

    Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
    I missed last year and constantly kick myself in the a$$ for it.
    I'm going this year, even if I have to sleep in a tent, roll pennies, and hitchhike.
    You and me both, Gene. Tenting it, it is. But don't worry - I have a kick giant tripod grill for camping out: 6 feet tall and with a 36" round grill. I make a mean steak on that thing, along with grilled corn-on-the-cob and awesome baked sweet potatoes.

    Comment


    • Re: RIDGID Round Up 2009

      Originally posted by Josh View Post
      So come one... who else is coming. New additions to the list are...

      cpw
      SewerRatz

      They weren't counted in the 12 remaining so there are still spots available I believe! We will need to get the list updated up here and the website updated soon with a complete list and all details.

      Josh
      I'm in 'er now. (Sorry, I've been away for a bit - just saw the update now. SWEET!) I'll represent my fellow canucks of The Great White North. The only thing is, you need to have general contractor-type stuff in there. I can't plumb worth a dang (not my cup of tea, as well as not something that I'm trained/certified for).

      We'll see if Obama drops the whole Cuban embargo thing by then, too - if so, I just may have to open up some of your guys' horizons to the lovelyness of a perfect Cuban cigar.

      Comment


      • Re: RIDGID Round Up 2009

        Originally posted by Josh View Post
        So come one... who else is coming. New additions to the list are...

        cpw
        SewerRatz

        Josh
        Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
        I'm in 'er now.
        I'm so glad. I was hoping you guys were going to sign up to fill in the spots!
        I love my plumber

        "My Hero"

        Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

        Comment


        • Re: RIDGID Round Up 2009

          Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
          I'm so glad. I was hoping you guys were going to sign up to fill in the spots!
          I would not miss this for anything. It will be a blast to meet you all.
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          Ron's Facebook
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

          Comment


          • Re: RIDGID Round Up 2009

            Well, I'm here in the Ridge offices and help Josh. I can't wait to meet all of you guys (and ladies) who come. I've read all about last year as I started just after the Round Up happened. I won't miss this one!

            FYI...Josh, make sure I get to be a helper those days!

            Cathy

            Learnat least one NEWtopic daily!

            Comment


            • Re: RIDGID Round Up 2009

              Well I just signed up.

              Someone please show me the secret handshake so they let me in.

              Comment


              • Re: RIDGID Round Up 2009

                Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                I'm so glad. I was hoping you guys were going to sign up to fill in the spots!
                Awwww, shucks.

                My Mrs. CanuckSARTech may come too, but not to the Ridgid stuff. She may come down just to do some shopping, and it also depends on whether or not we leave the little one (who just turned 1 ) at home or not - depends on if one of the sets of grandparents want to take him for a couple of days.

                But, even if it's just me (), it'll be a blast. I haven't been overly active on here for the last few weeks, but it will be nice to meet everyone. And, my main intent, is that I'm such a fan of the powertools (even though, I know, it's mostly through TTi and OWT, etc.), but it will be nice to see the heritage and the inner workings of the namesake. I'm not a plumber, but if you're in the trades in any way, you know what Ridgid is and what the name stands for. That's the major reason why I started to buy all the powertools for my needs. So, it's going to be fun to see the company's aspects. And, also, other cool toys! (After hearing all of the K60 competition, etc., from last year, it will neat to be able to see these things in action.)

                Comment


                • Re: RIDGID Round Up 2009

                  Originally posted by lmpg View Post
                  Well I just signed up.

                  Someone please show me the secret handshake so they let me in.
                  The secret handshake? It's got a special name: Make-fun-of-Plumber-Rick.

                  Comment


                  • Re: RIDGID Round Up 2009

                    can’t make it due to a big job I just received I

                    so htere is a spot open
                    Sent From The StoolBus

                    www.appletondrainandsewer.com

                    Appleton WI, 54915
                    1-920-284-7471

                    Comment


                    • Re: RIDGID Round Up 2009

                      Originally posted by appletondrain View Post
                      can’t make it due to a big job I just received I

                      so htere is a spot open
                      No,No,No.Your going the wrong way!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • Re: RIDGID Round Up 2009

                        Adam,
                        you must be talking about the spelling right?
                        insert Rick here
                        not about not going right?
                        the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

                        Comment


                        • Re: RIDGID Round Up 2009

                          Originally posted by Jerad View Post
                          Adam,
                          you must be talking about the spelling right?
                          insert Rick here
                          not about not going right?
                          Absolutely,this forum is plum full of character personalities.Guys who join because they are intense about their business.
                          All type A personalities.This is a ball busting brigade of Epic proportions.Fun to be had by everyone.
                          To miss just one of the members is a loss for all.
                          At least that's how I feel about it

                          Comment


                          • Re: RIDGID Round Up 2009

                            Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                            Absolutely,this forum is plum full of character personalities.Guys who join because they are intense about their business.
                            All type A personalities.This is a ball busting brigade of Epic proportions.Fun to be had by everyone.
                            To miss just one of the members is a loss for all.
                            At least that's how I feel about it
                            Well put.

                            Comment


                            • Re: RIDGID Round Up 2009

                              For those of you attending the Roundup in a few weeks, thought you might like to see a description of what we have in store for you at the games. Take a look.
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • Re: RIDGID Round Up 2009

                                Originally posted by sdyer View Post
                                For those of you attending the Roundup in a few weeks, thought you might like to see a description of what we have in store for you at the games. Take a look.
                                Can,t read it Steve

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X