White Collar?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Collar?

Why does White Collar Crime seem to pay?

J.C.

Re: White Collar?

Like Willie Sutton said, "That's where the money is." A blue collar guy can rob a bank and get however much cash they have on hand. A guy like Madoff robs a bunch of people and takes $50,000,000,000 dollars.

There is no way that guy acted alone though; they need to figure out how to nail his *** along with his son's (who worked for him) *** to the wall.

Comment

Last time I did crime in a white collar was at a funeral where I took more than my share of complimentary mints.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

That's what made me ask the question Charles. I've been following that story. I'm sick of people stealing more being treated better by the court system.

I want his butt to be in the yard at the central prison with the rest of the "bad" criminals.

J.C.

Comment

So do I. I think Ted Stevens and Blago need to join him there. I don't give a damn if the guy is 70, he belongs in jail or dangling from a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
            Like Willie Sutton said, "That's where the money is." A blue collar guy can rob a bank and get however much cash they have on hand. A guy like Madoff robs a bunch of people and takes $50,000,000,000 dollars.

There is no way that guy acted alone though; they need to figure out how to nail his *** along with his son's (who worked for him) *** to the wall.
            Well said, I agree as well, this sort of thing took lots of people and planing, you just don't wake up and steal 50 billion with out a plan.

This dude probably had a 20 year plan to steal all that money.

Comment

Working...
            X