X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not leaving the forum

Still here in Virginia but am starting a new job(military) in the next month that will cause me to work some real long hours. No worries when you don't see me for a while, I'm safe just real busy. I'll be a project inspector for some of the facilities around the area but I have to travel quite a bit. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: I'm not leaving the forum

Nice, Cause your cool dude

You must stay forever mWHHAHAHAHAHA
    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Well congrats on the new job and I hope it go just great for you. Lets grab a Subway or something if I make it in Virginia, that is a state I wanna visit... Good Luck Gear........ Mark
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

ben, just make sure they give you a week off for the roundup

i got a score to settle with you

but then again, so do you

keep in touch and do us proud

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          ben, just make sure they give you a week off for the roundup

i got a score to settle with you

but then again, so do you

keep in touch and do us proud

rick.

What, arm wrestling? He'll put you down again old man, doesn't matter how many Centrum you take a day.

I'm allowed to say that cause I'm weak, broken down, and require attention. We're a team Amigo!
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
            What, arm wrestling?
            oH YEA, you ready for a new champion ?
            Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV

Comment

Don't worry, I'm making the roundup no matter what.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                Don't worry, I'm making the roundup no matter what.
                AWOL
                We'll all have to refer to you as Mr. Sylvan Tiger (spelling) so as not to raise suspicion
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

no arm wrestling!
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                    no arm wrestling!
                    How about mud-wrestling? Ben and Rick can wear speedos and go at eachother in a mud-ring and fulfill their secret fantasies.
                    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Congrats on the new job. If it brings you up around the Winchester area, drop me a line. I can show you where all the 5 Guys burgers are. Great burgers!!
                      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                        How about mud-wrestling? Ben and Rick can wear speedos and go at eachother in a mud-ring and fulfill their secret fantasies.

I just threw up all my christmas cookies, dog gets his first sugar high thanks to you.
                        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Anyone have an idea how I can erase this image from my brain permanently?

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                            Anyone have an idea how I can erase this image from my brain permanently?

I already tried Draino. I drilled a hole in my head and poured it right in. Didn't work but it sure burns like he11!
                            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

hahah nice

But really weird , what even made you think of that ....haha

Comment

Working...
                              X