Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

User Name Change Please?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: User Name Change Please?

    I'm waiting for Dunbar to throw his 2 cents in here and just confuse us all with his request.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: User Name Change Please?

      Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      joseph, i'll sell you my log in name for a price

      not sure if you want all the headaches that go along with my name

      especially as the roundup gets closer

      rick.

      haha No way on that one

      I love you buddy but yea, you need to guard that name, I am not worthy

      I will however take a glass of whatever you got in that avatar
      Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
      New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: User Name Change Please?

        Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        I'm waiting for Dunbar to throw his 2 cents in here and just confuse us all with his request.


        You know, you got me on this one because I wasn't planning on posting on this thread until you wrote that.


        I've been silenced by default.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: User Name Change Please?

          Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
          I will however take a glass of whatever you got in that avatar
          Maybe you should rethink that request, have you seen how Rick makes a milkshake?
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: User Name Change Please?

            Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            Maybe you should rethink that request, have you seen how Rick makes a milkshake?
            Uh o , no..........what do you MEAN>
            Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
            New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: User Name Change Please?

              Which snake does he use to blend it? K60 perhaps?

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: User Name Change Please?

                Oh dam, I never thought a user name thread would get so crazy....

                whats in the milkshake?
                Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: User Name Change Please?

                  Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
                  Oh dam, I never thought a user name thread would get so crazy....

                  whats in the milkshake?
                  the milkshake is the real deal.

                  milk, vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, whip cream, cherry, all blended with the k-60, 5/8'' cable and 4 blade cutter. seeing the cutters was used, this gave it it's flavor.

                  biggest issue was the superfreeze actually froze it so solid i had to use the boiler on the roof to wash it out when i was finished.

                  rick.
                  phoebe it is

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: User Name Change Please?

                    Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                    You mean because people are taking other people's avatars and turning them upside down and them from side to side?
                    - I'm not quite sure what you are referring to. Do you possibly have a link and I will try to take care of it.

                    Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: User Name Change Please?

                      Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      the milkshake is the real deal.

                      milk, vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, whip cream, cherry, all blended with the k-60, 5/8'' cable and 4 blade cutter. seeing the cutters was used, this gave it it's flavor.

                      biggest issue was the superfreeze actually froze it so solid i had to use the boiler on the roof to wash it out when i was finished.

                      rick.
                      haha great response , This is why I love you man
                      Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                      New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X