X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murphy Lives

Its been a Murphy week to say the least. First it dumps a ton of snow up here for two days burying two of my trucks and my pile of firewood I just had delivered. Second, we lose electricity for three days, town looks like an Edison convention. Snow plows are overwhelmed so roads are narrow and hard to get around all those Edison trucks (thank god I have my f-250 4x4 with the shell and pipe rack). Third, generator goes out for tower on AT&T, so my cell phone isn't working for two days. People are flagging me down in town and showing up at my house for plumbing jobs, plenty of work up here but not easy to get around. Very cold, lots of snow, Vince would love it up here now. Forth, snowplow guy blows us off for other jobs, so I had to dig my wife out twice in one day on our road, and I'm having trouble in my 4x4 getting through. Well what are you going to do, just roll with the punches, and do the best you can do. Hope things are going better for you guys.
    The Other Rick

Re: Murphy Lives

Is this how you like it Vince.
    Attached Files
    The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
      Is this how you like it Vince.
      now that's a sh!t load of snow.

our snow blows in from the land. we actually get very little in the way of precipitaion. they call us a cold desert.

thanks for the pic the other rick.

Vince

you could just about build an indian igloo (quinsey??)

Comment

rick, isn't palm springs just down the road?

that should be a snow birds heaven right now

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

its about 8 miles down from the Palm Springs tram, on the top of the mountain
          The Other Rick

Comment

Working...
          X