X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience brings wisdom....

Or does it?--"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."
    - Cicero - 55 BC

Re: Experience brings wisdom....

IMO the question in and of itself contains the answer. I believe your witnessing the making of a bigger and better machine.

Comment

Originally posted by stokefire7 View Post
      IMO the question in and of itself contains the answer. I believe your witnessing the making of a bigger and better machine.
      here here.

Vince

we learn from lessons. if we don't, then it's a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
        Or does it?--"The budget - Cicero - 55 BC
        -55??

Vince

Comment

Or does it?--"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."
          - Cicero - 55 BC
          Theres only really one way to stop our politicians from this path, vast majority must stand up, instead of b!tching about it at the bars.... We allow this to continue, we allow the old politician ways to continue, we keep putting in the same guys, we forgot that they work for us, not the other way around, but most of all America forgot how to be humble.

Public assistance is a joke as well as our SS program.....

I agree with you kid, I would have voted for you if you would've ran for the seat. And by the way, Merry Christmas to you and your family and may it be a joyous one at that.....
          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

- Cicero - 55 BC
            This fits our U.S.A. of today.Thanks for posting it.What,s the title of the book?Or did you have it stored away upstairs?
            Kenneth Collier
            Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
            Jackson, MS 39206
            (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
            drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by drainman881999 View Post
              This fits our U.S.A. of today.Thanks for posting it.What,s the title of the book?Or did you have it stored away upstairs?
              I wish I could take credit for "having it stored away" but I will admit it was sent to me in an email and I thought it was worth sharing.
              Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
                -55??

Vince

never mind.

Vince

i got confused, again

Comment

Working...
                X