X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priceless Christmas Gift

I've often thought about Christmas gifts I would like to receive, the obtainable and affordable clothes, electronics, tools, etc. The dream gifts of sporty cars and trucks, exotic vacations and let's not forget winning millions. This year after my wife endured months of treatment for Breast Cancer I expected a quiet, uneventful Christmas but two weeks ago she was told she would need to have biopsys done on the day before Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas. We have been tense in anticipation of the results which were to be in by next week, but we just got good news in the mail that the first test was negative. While we are still cautiously waiting for the second result, I feel like Santa just gave me the best gift I could ever hope for. Life holds few good guarantees, but for the moment, to hold her in my arms and feel her close is all I want. Thanks Santa.

Re: Priceless Christmas Gift

Wonderful news, you've all been blessed I would say....
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Congratulations on the great news. Here is a scripture I have tried to remember when times have been tough.
      Psalms 56:3

Comment

I didn't see this till today Frank, hope everything is still OK.
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Working...
        X