Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Video Contest

Is that going on this year again?

And if so, Would anyone be willing to let me visit your shop with a camera crew and do some shots on location, maybe let me dance around with your tools, and you could join me as well in the video

I scripted a whole "Ridgid Rap Song" and I want to produce it on multiple locations,

I am just looking to have fun and make this, I don't care about a prize and would remove myself from the prize,

Let me know

Thanks!
    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Re: Ridgid Video Contest

If you're willing to come to VA, I have a bunch of Ridgid WOODWORKING tools we could dance around! All I have to do is clean up the sawdust a bit (they see daily use). It'd be a lot of fun, and it'd be nice to have some of the woodworking Ridgid in the mix.
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

I'm assuming there will be as they ask if you will be turning in a video when you sign up.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
        If you're willing to come to VA, I have a bunch of Ridgid WOODWORKING tools we could dance around! All I have to do is clean up the sawdust a bit (they see daily use). It'd be a lot of fun, and it'd be nice to have some of the woodworking Ridgid in the mix.
        I am in, I am going to try to do all 50 states for the video , If your serious , send me your contact info via pm

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        I'm assuming there will be as they ask if you will be turning in a video when you sign up.

Mark
        DOH, OH yea, Thank's for embarrassing me
        Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
        New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Working...
        X