Meet The Press

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet The Press

This is not intended to start political discussion.

I'm posting this to see what the consensus is about how you feel David Gregory will fit into his new position as moderator of Meet the Press.

Here's mine, don't know if it matches anyone elses or not, but I'll give it a try.

He's different, prickly as some have mentioned about him but I think he is a good candidate for the position for one main reason:

He's good for pulling information out of people, cornering both sides of the fence and getting people to either admit or "explain" their reasoning from one point of time to another.

Anyone that's watched the show today knows that David had someone squirming today and I was literally shocked, knowing what side he sits on in the political rotundra.

But that is what Meet the Press needs, hard questioning on both sides of the fence.

NBC needs to keep that hour on sunday mornings tuned to a heavy audience because if not, the loss of a political litmus test week to week would give the normal viewing public (those without cable tv, plenty still out there) the inability to know what they're government and what goes on around the world for 60 minutes, not sections of news day to day in limited volume.

Not to take away from other news programs that have went some considerable distance, but Meet the Press has had some major domination in the big picture of politics and snippets of statements/accusations/replies have been used by all media sources given the verocity of what was mentioned or stated under pointed questioning on that news program.

Feel free to agree or disagree.

No one will replace Tim Russert's talent
    0.00%
    David Gregory is good and compliments the program
    25.00%
    I don't watch nor care about politics outside my house
    0.00%
    He's decent, but it will take time for people to adjust to him
    50.00%
    I don't like him, he beats up on the interviewed
    0.00%
    I think there's really no one else to fill the position ATM
    25.00%
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Re: Meet The Press

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Damn I posted a winner on this one!

Stokefire removed his post for some reason.

This is worse than falling down a set of steps and asking for ice cream when the paramedics arrive.

Help! Orange creamsicle please!
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Dang, You saw that! I gotta be quicker!

Comment

Huh....snort.....Whuh?....oh....... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZ
          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Working...
          X