X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the mother of all colds

More like the flu with sinus stuff instead of gut stuff. Has been about a week now, on it's way out leaving a sinus infection and bronchitus behind.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: I got the mother of all colds

I had what sounds like the same thing over the Holidays. Not quite bad enough to put me down but bad enough to be a terrible nusiance. Then my wife got it and missed a day with her first love - going to that school to work. Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Damn, sounds like you're going to die. Do you have any tools you want to sell?

I was working on a toilet last week. While I am do there rubbin and touchin the porcelain goddess, in walks the wife in a bath rope and she looked like death warmed over. She then informed me (politely) that she had the flu really bad and was up all night vomiting and peeing out her butt?
      Last edited by Tyman; 01-06-2009, 09:38 AM.
      Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
        More like the flu with sinus stuff instead of gut stuff. Has been about a week now, on it's way out leaving a sinus infection and bronchitus behind.
        I've had it for weeks now. I can't shake the cough
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

That's your body telling you it wants a cigarette

Of course I felt fine this morning when I first read this post. Now, after getting home I feel like crap. No peeing out of my butt yet, thank god!

It's been a few years since I've had a cold, might be over due for a bad one

Comment

I can't complain. I get sick once every 6-7 years or so.
            I do nothing but sleep, sweat, and hallucinate for 4 days and I'm done.
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Get well quick everyone.
              Kenneth Collier
              Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
              Jackson, MS 39206
              (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
              drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                I do nothing but sleep, sweat, and hallucinate
                That sounds like my nightly routine.
                "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

I would've bet a weeks pay that DUNBAR would have been the first to post on this thread. He must be sick and writing down the play by play.
                  "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                    I would've bet a weeks pay that DUNBAR would have been the first to post on this thread. He must be sick and writing down the play by play.

INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

So you decided to come in here and pass it around, thanks a lot....
                      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by gene bickford View Post

this thread is best without pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                          years or so.
                          I do nothing but sleep, sweat, and hallucinate .

We called that "a good time" back when I was a party animal in high school.
                          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                            We called that "a good time" back when I was a party animal in high school.

Me to, but minus all that sleep and sweat stuff

Comment

Working...
                            X