X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Point Three Trillion Dollar Debt.

Yep, sure looks like a new beginning to me.
    sigpic

Re: One Point Three Trillion Dollar Debt.

You're always so cynical, it's only $1.300.000.000.000 in addition to the $700,000,000,000 already approved. So we are really only talking about a combined amount of $2,000,000,000,000 of which the Bush administration has already spent $350,000,000,000 only leaving Obama $1,650,000,000,000 to work with.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Your family's share is only $67,000. Do you have a problem with that?

Comment

My vision gets blurry just reading those nimbers. Does that number represent the trillion spent in Iraq, the half trillion we owe China and the trillion in trade deficit? I'm sure everything will be just fine. Right guys?

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
          Your family's share is only $67,000. Do you have a problem with that?
          Of course you need to remember part of the $700,000,000,000 is a loan which we should get back. The other $1,300,000,000,000 includes tax breaks and refunds for the middle class (including those who don't pay taxes) so this should be a win-win for us.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I'm lookin' for a bailout, I promise I'll do better, just give me a loan I don't have to pay back. thank you.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........snort.....hunh ? .....whuh?........Oh......here's an idea, merge this thread with this one http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22369 and you won't have to worry about insomnia for the rest of 2009................................now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna hibernate from all the bad news till April Fools Day......yawn.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
              I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

the only way this can be payed off is through Inflation or default, and If I am correct that is just for this year, not the "National debt" what above is posted is the yearly deficit,

if I am reading things right we actually as a government owe about 10 times that amount,
                As of November 19, 2008, the total U.S. federal debt was $10.6 trillion.[2], with about $37,316 per capita (that is, per U.S. resident). The October 3rd, 2008 bailout bill (H.R.1424), section 122, raised the U.S. debt ceiling from $10 trillion to $11.3 trillion http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt
                US debit clock, http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/
                which at the time of posting this it was, according to the debit clock, $10,641,880,628,553.70
                Last edited by BHD; 01-07-2009, 01:41 PM.
                Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                attributed to Samuel Johnson
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Just saw on the news today where they're talking about seeing trillion dollar deficits for the next few years..........

All the while, gas and oil are inching back up, although oil is down about 8 percent today.

Sleep or not, couldn't resissssst.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Larry flint announced that he would be going to congress to ask for a multi billion dollar loan for the adult film industry due to the poor economy.

By hey, it's only money, fire up the presses boys.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                      Larry flint announced that he would be going to congress to ask for a multi billion dollar loan for the adult film industry due to the poor economy.

By hey, it's only money, fire up the presses boys.
                      I could get behind that.........

"That's what she said!!"

ZZZZZZZZZZZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm angry at the adult film industry.

Every time I watch one of their movies I'm shaking my fist at the screen.....

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
                          I'm angry at the adult film industry.

Every time I watch one of their movies I'm shaking my fist at the screen.....
                          That is just not right!

Comment

Working...
                          X