Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: shift

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
    You do some real nice work. How'd you bend that straight copper pipe so well? Did you anneal it first?
    I found a bender that will do 1 1/8".

Comment

The challenge: Hang 6" steel.

Problem: 40 yr. old lath and plaster ceiling on hat channel covered by 2.5" foil backed foam insulation.

Solution: Longest 5/8" bit I could find, made a 3' set tool, Ridgid Micro to verify shell depth.
      Attached Files

Comment

tanks are run by a Lochnivar Armor
        Attached Files

Comment

Sweet. Now I KNOW I can't show you any of my hideous pipe & solder work.

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

I could've sworn I saw "SF7" spelled out in copper in that maze.
            So, how do you get that middle tank out when it leaks?
            "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
              I could've sworn I saw "SF7" spelled out in copper in that maze.
              So, how do you get that middle tank out when it leaks?
              Good point. Would it have been better to transfer the cold manifold above the the heaters with 3 separate drops?

J.C.

Comment

Working with the local towns folk has been a joy.
                Attached Files

Comment

One more week and I'll be hittin' the pavement. I have an interview lined up Tues. in another state.

Comment

Had the tire blow while driving to work on Fri. One more autograph on that P. O. S. Chevy.(I love to hate that P. O. S.)
                    Attached Files

Comment

This is the worst I've had it.

Comment

I am not sure it was Chevy's fault the tire lost it tread, but I have a Chevy I am not found of either, actually two of them, the one looks a lot worst than your picture, both of them my dad bought,

but it is fun when that tread starts flopping around and the vibration is beating the entire truck as well, glad it did not cause you any more damage than it did.

I think most of my tread losses are do to Rock bruising, have a loaded truck and hit rocks on the road and it will break cords or create place where the tread will start to separate off the casing of the tire, (where I am there are a lot of dirt or gravel roads)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope there is Greener grass on the other side of that fence you looking over.

Good luck,
                        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                        attributed to Samuel Johnson
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Funny thing is, they just had two replaced ! Go figure. That was thee most awkward, contrary work vehicle I've had to work out of. 2" Xheavy for the rack. (i shlt you not)
                          Attached Files

Comment

I better get off this thing and look for work.

Comment

Lol
                              Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                              attributed to Samuel Johnson
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

On a recent job interview mid state,I came across this hopper style toilet. I'm sure you'll notice they didn't use seats and flushed with a gate. Landlord said they added hot water in the 70's. Which for me would be a definite plus. I probably could have picked it up real cheap. I opted not to take it. Seems they wouldn't need me for another month or so.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X