shift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: shift

Over at the park their flushometer stopped working. That silicon plug held 50# air for 20 mins. When I started filling the system I flooded their storage room. Opps.
    Attached Files

Comment

For that silicon plug repair, I didn't want to lug my Turbo up in there and solder on my ear.
      Attached Files

Comment

Maintenance guy at a motel I was working at gave me a 141. Cool.
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I enjoy seeing your pictures, you do good work,
            Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
            attributed to Samuel Johnson
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

oh my god that pink was nasty looking!!!! the color on the wall now is a huge improvment, though stlll not my color of choice. with those floors a DEEP red with egg shell white trim and chair rail and a pale samon color above the rail would look nice oh and all the wall plates would have to be wood about the same shade as the floors.

oh and the plumbing looks very nice, clean and no drips.

see you didn't even think i noticed did ya.
              Last edited by oldslowchevy; 07-22-2011, 06:33 PM. Reason: cause i can
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I have a couple concealed sloan flushometers for sale.....they are hardwired. I have the transformers too. All new in the box. the transformers didn't come in a box. I have these for sale....make me an offer if anyone can use these. I will take paypal and give a tracking number.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
                  I have a couple concealed sloan flushometers for sale.....they are hardwired. I have the transformers too. All new in the box. the transformers didn't come in a box. I have these for sale....make me an offer if anyone can use these. I will take paypal and give a tracking number.
                  Thanks but I fished the cover out of the toilet. Funny though as I just ordered a replacement actuator last week. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
                    I enjoy seeing your pictures, you do good work,
                    Thanks BHD. Hey hows the farm ?

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                      oh my god that pink was nasty looking!!!! the color on the wall now is a huge improvment, though stlll not my color of choice. with those floors a DEEP red with egg shell white trim and chair rail and a pale samon color above the rail would look nice oh and all the wall plates would have to be wood about the same shade as the floors.

Thanks dude.

oh and the plumbing looks very nice, clean and no drips.

see you didn't even think i noticed did ya.

Comment

I don't know what the hell I did but I screwed up # 85.

Comment

Working...
                        X