Re: Vacation???

Or Munchkins!
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by SteamOperator2 View Post
      For the record, we were quite offended that we were not invited on this adventure. Turned out okay for us in the end, but that doesn't mitigate the initial offense.
      You know you are always welcome at our place. I called Baylee and she said she would give you the message.

Dad
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        Or Munchkins!
        Don't worry, he's nothing but a Charlatan with fancy props and smoke and mirrors.

Comment

Usually don't vacation. However I decided to take the wife on a cruise to the Carribean this year. Everyone says it is great. I hope they aren't wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by cdia1960 View Post
            Usually don't vacation. However I decided to take the wife on a cruise to the Carribean this year. Everyone says it is great. I hope they aren't wrong.
            that's why i live there. what islands you gonna hit?

steve
            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I like to go to Kansas or Oklahoma in May/June to go storm chasing, hoping to see tornadoes and add to my tornado tally Would like to move out there next year

Comment

Coaching baseball from February through October has kept me from vacationing most of my life. So after nearly 21 years of marriage my wife decided we would take a vacation this year for the first time. We went on a cruise to the Bahamas St. Maartin, St. Thomas, and Nassau. We went on the Carnival Cruise line and had a blast. I must admit I enjoyed the vacation and strongly considering taking more time off with my wife. Seems she hasn't been so moody since I spent some time with her on a vacation. I admit I should have done this before now.

Comment

Coaching baseball from February through October has kept me from vacationing most of my life. So after nearly 21 years of marriage my wife decided we would take a vacation this year for the first time. We went on a cruise to the Bahamas St. Maartin, St. Thomas, and Nassau. We went on the Carnival Cruise line and had a blast. I must admit I enjoyed the vacation and strongly considering taking more time off with my wife. Seems she hasn't been so moody since I spent some time with her on a vacation. I admit I should have done this before now.

Sounds like a great time. My wife has been telling me she wants to go on a cruise. She doesn't do well on small boats but I am not sure if it will be much different on a large cruise ship, what do you think?

Comment

We went on a cruise to the Bahamas St. Maartin, St. Thomas, and Nassau.
                    you were 40 miles away and didn't even wave?

steve
                    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X