150 million dollar dog and pony show.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 150 million dollar dog and pony show.

Didn't the press climb all over Bush 4 years ago for spending 44 mil. to take the oath?

Country is supposedly in the crapper but shelling out 150 million don't seem to be a problem. Is this the change you can believe in

Naturally the press will either not talk about it, or dismiss the whole issue.
    sigpic

Re: 150 million dollar dog and pony show.

Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      Didn't the press climb all over Bush 4 years ago for spending 44 mil. to take the oath?

Country is supposedly in the crapper but shelling out 150 million don't seem to be a problem. Is this the change you can believe in

Naturally the press will either not talk about it, or dismiss the whole issue.
      Of course the government spends too much money, but...

It's no worse than Bush's 12 billion dollar a month search for weapons of mass destruction. Could we really trust the Republican Party candidate when they screwed us over so bad with the last guy? Bush went from having the highest approval rating to having the lowest in 8 years. 4500 soldiers dead in the Iraq war, deregulation of banking leading to the housing crisis. Democrats are just as guilty for giving in to the "patriotic" pressure to go to war, and are also guilty for allowing deregulation, but Bush was in control, he led the fight. At his peak when he had his highest approval ratings, he had the political pull to lead us anyway he wanted and he led us in the wrong direction.

Bush was such a bad president that my grandfather, with his old school racist views, voted for Obama.

Comment

Not that I have a strong opinion about it though

Let's hope that the democrats didn't just screw us over with O.

Maybe its time to vote for a new party!

Comment

Hey, I only brought up the 150 million when the economy is in the crapper. Just don't send the right message does it?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
            Hey, I only brought up the 150 million when the economy is in the crapper. Just don't send the right message does it?
            Agreed, It's a rotten start. I'm hoping for the best, though. Preparing for the worst.

Comment

When they move the White House up to Rochester, New Hampshire I'll probably b*tch about the 150 million the taxpayers are shelling out for this party. Until then, I'll just enjoy what it's doing for this city.

The streets are clean. The homeless arn't sleeping on steam grates. Every lamp post has a new bulb and a freshly painted finish. I haven't seen Sammy the panhandler in 3 weeks. All federal government office buildings have red, white and blue banners hanging in every window. Washington, DC has put on her Sunday best. I haven't seen it this clean since the Bicentennial.

Anybody, that is somebody, will be here this weekend. I have reliable inside information where Beyonce' will be partying. I'm going to camp that place hard. Bono has been known to hang out there too when he's in town. If he's shows up I just might poke him in the eye Not sure why I want to Some celebrities just need a good poke
              Last edited by plumberscrack; 01-16-2009, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X