Re: Roundup Hotel

Gentlemen, thank you for your help.

Much appreciated.

(and I want a cigar, too!)

Comment

Originally posted by lmpg View Post
      (and I want a cigar, too!)
      Special price of $34,929.95 - just for you.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
        Special price of $34,929.95 - just for you.
        I'll take two.

Comment

special price of $34,929.95 - just for you.

usd?
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

juat a heads up

moen world headquarters is just down the street from the hotel/ airport.

the times i've been there there have been plenty of moen reps there.

be prepared to ask nicely for their moen calendar

always fun talking shop with strangers

lots of fun in the hotel when you combine a bunch of plumbers with a bunch of plumbing reps

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Problem solved today.

Thanks again, Gentlemen!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                lots of fun in the hotel when you combine a bunch of plumbers with a bunch of plumbing reps
                What about when you combine a solo, drunken, cigar smoking, and wife & baby totin', crazy Canuck, with a bunch of American plumbers?!!

Comment

What about when you combine a solo, drunken, cigar smoking, and wife & baby totin', crazy Canuck, with a bunch of American plumbers?!!
                  The wife rolls her eyes, the baby laughs and looks cute, and the Canuck ends up with a tattoo of a maple leaf on his tush!
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Hey, wouldn't that be a souvenir from the RoundUp. To come back home with some more "ink" on me.

But, knowing my drunken luck, someone might slip some money under the table to the tattoo artist, and I'd come home with someone's name on my arm or something stupid like that.

And actually, the wife is looking extremely forward to this. For her, it's just a get away for a few days from a couple of rough weeks for her at her hospital (she's a nurse - been killing all her patients lately ), but she's almost as excited as I am to meet some of the people from on here. She understands what the forum is all about, and understands my infatuation for the Ridgid tool line-up. She also likes the fact that they've paid for themselves with our own home renovation stuff, as well as doing the odd general contracting job here and there.

And she's not on here, but I do keep her entertained by informing her about some of the funnier threads and stories that have popped up on here from time to time.

But I'm excited to break bread with everyone from on here, and put some faces to the names, and share some stories and laughs - much faster and with less personal censorship than can be typed on here!

Comment

But, knowing my drunken luck, someone might slip some money under the table to the tattoo artist, and I'd come home with someone's name on my arm or something stupid like that.
                      So you heard. . . .I was one of the ones that didn't come home with the "I heart Rick" tattoo last year!
                      Last edited by MrsSeatDown; 09-04-2009, 11:00 PM. Reason: Marky Mark has mean eyes
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

I was going to say, "...come home with Rick's name on my arm...", but I figured, I haven't even met the guy in person yet, nor do I know him well enough....

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

Granted, maybe it doesn't matter how well you know a guy. You never really know him until he "knows" you.

Comment

I was going to say, "...come home with Rick's name on my arm...", but I figured, I haven't even met the guy in person yet, nor do I know him well enough....

Granted, maybe it doesn't matter how well you know a guy. You never really know him until he "knows" you.
                          Rick is a nice guy but always assume the worst of him.

Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Normally, my first thought is that if some guy was sneaking up behind me from the woods, I'd fire a couple shots across his bow. That, or wait until he drops his drawers, and then nail him with OC or a Taser.

Actually, now that I think about it, maybe a little bit of shocking from a Taser is what they're both so excited about in that picture. Just that extra little "oomph" for the thrill of it. Man, there's some sick people in this world, and at first glance, Rick fits the bill. Poor Joey.

Comment

if i got $5 for every time that picture was posted it woild pay for this years trip
                              Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                              http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                              http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                                if i got $5 for every time that picture was posted it woild pay for this years trip
                                You missed the day Mark added it to his signature to tease me. You would have only needed a penny--he has over 7,000 posts!
                                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Working...
                                X