X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warranty

I have questions about the warranty. Like are all Ridgid tools handheld and sationary covered under the limited lifetime warranty as long as they were regestored? I just regestored some tools but all I received was a LSD# with no varification of what was registored or what the warranty is. Can anyone clear up what the Ridgid warranty is and how to check on regestoration of my tools?

Re: warranty

If you go to the main Ridgid website and read the terms of the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement all your questions will be answered. BTW, there is a difference between Ridgid's warranty and the LLSA, they are two completely different and separate programs.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

To add to Badger Dave's post, you should also know that it takes four to five months for the LLSA to show up on your E-box (dashboard?) listing. Historically (or is that histarically ) the LLSA registration appears to be in perpetual backlog since its inception.

BTW, the warranty covers the tool for three years. The, "proper registration required", LLSA covers most everything, including most wear parts, batteries, chargers, bearings, etc.

I hope this helps,

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
        To add to Badger Dave's post, you should also know that it takes four to five months for the LLSA to show up on your E-box (dashboard?) listing. Historically (or is that histarically ) the LLSA registration appears to be in perpetual backlog since its inception
        Update: Got an e-mail from Ridgid to help put the backlog in perspective. I purchased the following Ridgid power tools August 2008

Dear RIDGID Customer:
        Thank you for purchasing RIDGID power tools. Your RIDGID Lifetime Service Agreement (LSA) registration has been verified! Your identification numbers are below.
        ID NumberModelNameSerial Number000xxxxxxxBATTERY PACK, LI-ION 3.0Ahxxxxxxx2BATTERY PACK, LI-ION 3.0AhxxxxxxxCHARGER, SINGLE PORT 120V-AC, 9.6~18V-xxxxxxxR841150318V X2 "T" HANDLE HAMMER DRILLxxxxxxxR8611118V LITHIUM HAMMER DRILL
        Your customer ID is xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
        Please use the appropriate identification number if you need to obtain service for your products under the Lifetime Service Agreement. If you have an existing LSA account, your account has been updated with your recent product registration information.
        You can access your LSA Identification Number and your registered products via the "Your Products" section of http://register.RIDGIDpower.com.
        Thanks again for your business. We greatly value you as a customer.
        RIDGID Power Tool Customer Service
        http://register.RIDGIDpower.com
        Last edited by reConx; 02-24-2009, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X