X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1 toilet for every 6,849 people on Inauguration Day

Went to a CARS concert in my younger day in Rockford, Il. Picture five in line. A river flowing behind them !

Comment

I always wondered how Ric Ocasek pulled that chick.

J.C.

Comment

Sorry, five outhouses in line.

Comment

One hundred and fifty million dollars seems like nothing when they are tossing figures in the billions around. CEO's like the one who left Home Depot with Two hundred million have not helped our economy one bit either. Obama is talking about creating three million or so jobs for 800 billion dollars? The figures keep getting more and more insane. What good will three million jobs paid for by the government (us taxpayers) do when we are losing over half a million per month? I think the money would be better spent building manufacturing plants so we can start making the goods we consume like in the good old days. Sorry india, china, mexico and the rest of the world where those jobs went along with our USA dollars and our future.

Comment

I am so happy. Michelle's dress wow'ed the crowd. Oheeeee. It's just so exciting isn't it?

Kill me now Billy, Kill me now.
            sigpic

Comment

If you blokes in american needed a solution for the Inauguration you should have called your mates from Australia we would have sent you " Kenny".
              He is good with portable dunnies and big crowds.

You blokes would have seen the movie called Kenny.
              http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0822389/

He also came out with the famous line that you shouldn't get married but give your money and house to the person you hate the most and cut out the middle man.

Simon

Comment

Working...
              X