Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you listen to online radio?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • do you listen to online radio?

    i'm very new to this internet thing.

    i listen to this.

    http://www.radizo.com/

    how about you?

    Vince

  • #2
    Re: do you listen to online radio?

    Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
    i'm very new to this internet thing.

    i listen to this.

    http://www.radizo.com/

    how about you?

    Vince
    I like this.
    http://www.pandora.com/
    Last edited by BILLG; 01-22-2009, 11:58 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: do you listen to online radio?

      iheartmusic.com

      Whatever station or genre you could want!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: do you listen to online radio?

        I used to have a sky.fm subscription, but now I just listen to my MP3s at work.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: do you listen to online radio?

          I have sirius satellite radio. Which I listen to at home, in my work truck, or on the internet. I love it. Especially in my work truck, as I am there all the time, and I need my music.
          Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: do you listen to online radio?

            Hi,

            Yes I listen online radio, but not more than one or two hours for online radio I'm use site named pandora its good site for online radio.

            Litter bin for the home.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: do you listen to online radio?

              I listen to Sirius, mainly for the howard stern show, but when he's on vacation I like all the music choice. metal, alternative, classic rock, 80's, etc.

              I only listen in my van though, need the home dock. Doesn't matter though, if I'm home, the T.V.'s on anyway.

              Lenny

              Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

              I know, it doesn't make sense.


              http://www.hebertdraincare.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: do you listen to online radio?

                I'd like to thank those who listen and subscribe to Sirius (SIRI). My shares have fallen from $6.00 to around 11 cents, so do you think you could mention how great Sirius is to maybe another twenty or thirty million folks. Just trying to pump up the stock, thanks.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: do you listen to online radio?

                  Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                  I'd like to thank those who listen and subscribe to Sirius (SIRI). My shares have fallen from $6.00 to around 11 cents, so do you think you could mention how great Sirius is to maybe another twenty or thirty million folks. Just trying to pump up the stock, thanks.
                  WOW! That sucks! I had to get Sirius. Clearchannel owns every radio station here, and possibly every where else. They are their own competition so we're at their mercy.

                  The local rock station here plays the same 10 - 15 songs over and over and over again. That Nickelback song was good the first couple of times but give it a rest already!

                  I'm middle of the road politically (with a lean towards liberal) and most talk show people on public radio are hard leaning conservatives.

                  To me satellite radio is an absolute must-have for anybody that spends a lot of time in their vehicle.

                  It's as important to me now as cable t.v.

                  Lenny

                  Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

                  I know, it doesn't make sense.


                  http://www.hebertdraincare.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: do you listen to online radio?

                    Originally posted by HebertDrainCare View Post
                    WOW! That sucks! I had to get Sirius. Clearchannel owns every radio station here, and possibly every where else. They are their own competition so we're at their mercy.

                    The local rock station here plays the same 10 - 15 songs over and over and over again. That Nickelback song was good the first couple of times but give it a rest already!

                    I'm middle of the road politically (with a lean towards liberal) and most talk show people on public radio are hard leaning conservatives.

                    To me satellite radio is an absolute must-have for anybody that spends a lot of time in their vehicle.

                    It's as important to me now as cable t.v.
                    I have not done well with stocks, example: I got about one hundred shares of Idearc (IDAR.PK.) spin off from my Verizon pension? They have something to do with Yellow Pages? Anyway the stock immediately rose to $23.00 a share (nice), today it is eights cents! $.08. Can't imagine how bad those folks who lost everything in the Market must feel? Sad.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: do you listen to online radio?

                      Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                      I'd like to thank those who listen and subscribe to Sirius (SIRI). My shares have fallen from $6.00 to around 11 cents, so do you think you could mention how great Sirius is to maybe another twenty or thirty million folks. Just trying to pump up the stock, thanks.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X