Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snow...

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
    Can't......stop......looking.....at.....glowing... ...yellow......eyes......

keeps......tellling......me......I......need...... .to.......kill.............a.......pack......of... ....bacon......fry ........it......up......and.......feed.......him.. ....
    How did you know my eyes were glowing yellow ? I'll be right over for that bacon! Tried cheering myself up with a fresh baked layer cake, so far it hasn't helped but I'm only half way through.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      How did you know my eyes were glowing yellow ? I'll be right over for that bacon! Tried cheering myself up with a fresh baked layer cake, so far it hasn't helped but I'm only half way through.
      I recommend eating the last half before we can ascertain the validity of the medication. You may want to increase/repeat the dosage at your discretion.

As a follow up remedy, an undisturbed afternoon nap can be useful...
      I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
        I recommend eating the last half before we can ascertain the validity of the medication. You may want to increase/repeat the dosage at your discretion.

As a follow up remedy, an undisturbed afternoon nap can be useful...
        You're the doctor. I'm outta here.

Comment

We got snow today too, but it did'nt stick though. Darn it!

Comment

Originally posted by plumbertim1975 View Post
            We got snow today too, but it did'nt stick though. Darn it!
            You WANT snow?
            I think maybe it's time for you to put down that can of primer and open a few windows

PM me your address. If you pay the shipping I'll send you enough snow to make you sick.
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
              You WANT snow?
              I think maybe it's time for you to put down that can of primer and open a few windows

PM me your address. If you pay the shipping I'll send you enough snow to make you sick.
              We hardly ever get snow. It is nice to see for a day or two. Thanks for the offer, but I don't think it will make here

Comment

It's frigging dumping again right now. Wet heavy stuff and it's been warm so its super slick. I just got home. The van was sideways alot of the way. It's ironic how much I hate the stuff given it was the reason I moved here in the first place. 15 years ago my whole life was skiing. Now I could care less about it, but here I am. And I've got no option but to hope for snow as our entire local economy is based on tourism. My income level directly tracks how full of people the county is.

Anyone somewhere warm want to trade businesses for a while?
                This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
                  It's frigging dumping again right now. Wet heavy stuff and it's been warm so its super slick. I just got home. The van was sideways alot of the way. It's ironic how much I hate the stuff given it was the reason I moved here in the first place. 15 years ago my whole life was skiing. Now I could care less about it, but here I am. And I've got no option but to hope for snow as our entire local economy is based on tourism. My income level directly tracks how full of people the county is.

Anyone somewhere warm want to trade businesses for a while?
                  My buddy (also retired) spends winters in Tampa FL and said it's been very cold there in the 40's. Where do we have to move in order to be warm? The Equator?

Comment

Working...
                  X