Snow...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow...

Found snow this morning. No big deal for some I'm sure. Just haven't seen it here in awhile. The dog was pissed.

J.C.
    Attached Files

Re: Snow...

My puppies love the snow!

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post

Good pic. Looks like their in some sort of Jedi German Shepherd battle to rule the snow.

My dogs like a "Grumpy old man trying to send soup back at a deli."

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        Found snow this morning. No big deal for some I'm sure. Just haven't seen it here in awhile. The dog was pissed.

J.C.
        I tried to find a precipitation history for Nunya on the weather network website but the system appears to be having trouble locating it..........
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

So how big are they when they're full grown?

Comment

The female on the right is 9 mos. old the male on the left is only 10 mos. probably about 100 and 150lbs. respectively. still puppies though

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

J.C.
              Wrench Spinner's dogs won't have a problem in the snow, but the little ones have a tough time. I have a small bichon about ten pounds and anything over three inches will have him struggling. It's been snowing a couple inches every other day and between the snow and cold I'm getting a bit depressed. Just need to look ahead, in a couple months things will start warming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                It's been snowing a couple inches every other day and between the snow and cold I'm getting a bit depressed. Just need to look ahead, in a couple months things will start warming up.
                I am truly getting sick of it. I cant wait till spring!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                  Wrench Spinner's dogs won't have a problem in the snow, but the little ones have a tough time. I have a small bichon about ten pounds and anything over three inches will have him struggling. It's been snowing a couple inches every other day and between the snow and cold I'm getting a bit depressed. Just need to look ahead, in a couple months things will start warming up.
                  Time for some pumpkin pie and whipped cream Frank. Or something stronger.

Mmmmmmm.......pumpkin piiiiiieeeee........

Comment

I am truly getting sick of it. I cant wait till spring!!!
                    Me neither. I'm tired of throwing $8 worth of salt on the driveway every other day. (You've seen how steep it is, so you'll believe that w/o it, my cars won't make it up).

Comment

oh yeah!!!!!!!! my buddy I work for is going through almost $1000 worth salt a day with all his sites, about 20 of them all commercial and condo units..... very expensive year for snow removal an the only ones getting the good money are the companies selling the salt, my buddy is all on a contract jobs, x amount of dollars for the year no matter if we get 8" of snow of 8'!!

Comment

oh yeah!!!!!!!! my buddy I work for is going through almost $1000 worth salt a day with all his sites, about 20 of them all commercial and condo units..... very expensive year for snow removal an the only ones getting the good money are the companies selling the salt, my buddy is all on a contract jobs, x amount of dollars for the year no matter if we get 8" of snow of 8'!!
                        Yikes! That seems like a good way to go out of business quick. In HS I had two friends Dad's who were landscapers and both of them used to plow snow in the winter. My best friend's dad gave it up after a really bad winter to be an oil driver instead. He did a Home Depot parking lot and said he didn't want to deal with the crap he got when it wasn't perfect by 5 or 6:00AM. My other friend's dad apartment complexes, and he had a base price, but then charged based for each storm based on how many inches it was.

Comment

My wifes dog Manic (named after the god of human sacrifice but afraid of his own shadow) loves the snow. He'll play in it for hours.
                          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Try again with the pic
                            Attached Files
                            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Can't......stop......looking.....at.....glowing... ...yellow......eyes......

keeps......tellling......me......I......need...... .to.......kill.............a.......pack......of... ....bacon......fry ........it......up......and.......feed.......him.. ....

Comment

Working...
                              X