• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember me.

Well done video by Lizzie Palmer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ervaMPt4Ha0
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Re: Remember me.

I'm kinda at a loss for words, but THANK-YOU for posting that Bob.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Great video and message. I keep thinking of the raw deal and reception the Vietnam era Veterans got and I don't know if the country matured, wise up or what happened since that time but it seems so much different now? Many people like myself say thank you for the service to our country, thank you for the sacrifice. I don't see many folks in uniform where I live in CT, but my buddy who is in FL says he does and he approaches them with a handshake and a hug which is always well received and appreciated. We have been kept safe here at home, but thousands of brave Americans have died abroad. They will not be forgotten!

Comment

Many units returning form over seas make their first stop on American soil in Bangor Maine. With a short lay over to I assume refuel and give the solders a chance to stretch their legs.
        Each and every unit, day or night, is greeted with cheers and hugs from a local group.

They started doing it during Desert Storm and as far as I know it's still happening.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

http://mainetroopgreeters.com/Site/Home-1.html

Troop greeters web site.

Comment

Working...
          X