• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001...20986#28920986
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Re: China

Serious situation and desperate times for them and others around the world. I saw a news clip of protesters in iceland where their economy just about fell apart with their money losing half it's value. Glen Beck on fox news did a report on how mexico has lost one billion dollars from folks here in the USA not sending money as they have in the past, further more he said mexico could collapse and possibly the USA would bail them out? There is no denying the world's in economic turmoil. I also saw a report where they are testing many of our edible goods from china for melamine, formaldehyde and other poisons. I have said before there is not enough wealth to go around, those folks in china who used to work farms began working factory jobs to make our consumer goods. My question is , where does this behavior of shipping our manufacturing jobs all over the world leave us and our economy? How will more bailouts and trillion dollar stimulus packages create real jobs and a self sustaining economy? We have been good consumers of the world's goods, just thirty of so years ago the average household had a tv, radio and maybe some records and a record player, today we spend thousands on VCR's, cell phones, ipods, DVD's, computers and much more electronics that have drained us of our wealth while building up other countries. I recognize the hard working illegals in our country, but if they are not supporting our city, state and federal governments through taxes as are legal citizens then they need to be given a choice to do so, or leave! I know most of the folks on this Forum work hard and earn good income, but that will not matter much if the rest of our economy fails. We are all in trouble unless these many problems are faced and resolved.

Comment

Yeah, the economy stinks all over. Maybe the Pres will see fit to send some cash their way and redistribute the wealth on a global scale.
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
        Yeah, the economy stinks all over. Maybe the Pres will see fit to send some cash their way and redistribute the wealth on a global scale.

LOL!

I'm gonna go into my local Chinese eatery and demand free egg drop soup today, in the name of economy.

No turtle soup, just egg drop soup.

Comment

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Comment

Working...
          X