X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny SNL Video

Very funny video from February 2006, that is appropriate given our financial crisis:
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/1389/satur...dont-buy-stuff

I saw it a long time ago, but then saw it again on Hulu (very cool site with legal Network TV full episodes, and only like 4 commercials a show) yesterday.

Re: Funny SNL Video

Great find, Charles!! If only we would have heeded that advice then...
    Thanks for the link. Hulu is a great site.
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Funny.............but oh so true.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Here's what I've heard about Steve Martin,

Super Nice Guy, more intelligent than anyone would ever know, but extremely difficult to deal with. Has a certain limited group he associates with and if you're outside his circle, you'd think ill will of him.

Somebody was talking about him recently and they say his intellect is far higher than anyone would imagine. He's also on SNL this weekend.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Hilarious. You would be shocked at the number of bed shoppers who apply for financing knowing they have horrible credit but just hope somehow someway it will slip by and they'll get approved. They almost exclusively have very expensive taste and "need" the top of the line.

Eli
          A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Working...
          X