Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How did your pet get his name?

a cat my oldeset daughter named Jackel.
    and a hamster named Sparkle.
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

We kept it simple, Max. I tell people he is a Kodiak Bear Killer, they were bred to kill polar bears! Took a lot of them
      Attached Files

Comment

Nosh Hit Sherlock. the only way i could get his name registered

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
          The hubby wanted "Meat" and "Pelt" which I just couldn't allow!!
          My brother's cows were named Hamburger and T-Bone, just so the kids wouldn't forget that they were not pets.

My dog was Maxwell Edison (or Max) from the Beatles song "Maxwell's Silver Hammer". I don't remember why.

As a kid I had a parakeet named Holly, it died and I got another, named Holly, and a third named Holly. I stopped after that. I later had two Zebra Finches named Fred and Wilma Finchstone.

My daughter had a hamster named Rickle the Killer. She was texting someone that the hamster was crawling on her, and it "rickled" instead of "tickled." Rickle seemed too plain, so she added "the Killer."

Other daughter named her hamster Dizr, because he got dizzy in the wheel.

When I met my wife, her family had a *lot* of cats. (Actually, I should have turned around and left, as I really don't like cats...) Anyway, they'd had so many over the years that they used up all the regular names, so they have over the years used TV (slept on top of the TV), Deat Cat (left for dead somewhere), One Eye, Katt, No-Tail, and on and on with weird names. Their poor dog was neurotic surrounded by all those cats...
          Steve
          www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

I worked for an Accountant who had two German Shepherds named Cash and Flow.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

daughter named our beagle dog Shilo after the book.

three cats, big tom cat is Thomas and the other two are blacky and fuzzy.

All of my cattle are registered charolais so they have names also.

G3

Comment

My cats name is ECHO,

Our cat just had kittens but I don't know their names yet
                Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

ECHO.............................................. echo, echo, echo, echo

Comment

just adopted a french bulldog this past weekend. Wife wanted to name him Pickard, from star trek. We decided on Gurney.

Gurney is the name of another character played by patrick stewart in the movie Dune.
                    No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

I can't discuss my pets name in this forum but he is one...

A friend of mine has a dalmatian that likes to eat tin foil out of trash cans...
                      The dogs name is sparkles and its poop glitters...
                      411 Plumb Appliance Stimulus Package

Comment

She came with the Name Billie after Billie Holiday, the person that we got her from other dog was Ella as in Ella Fitzgerald. So I have a musical dog rescued from Puerto Rico.

Comment

Working...
                        X