X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did your pet get his name?

When we first got our dog we tried to come up with the perfect name. One night I sat my adult beverage down and he decided to help himself. Presto he got his name OTIS CAMPBELL.

Re: How did your pet get his name?

You tell me how she got the name Precious!
    Attached Files
    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Cat Unix - computer operating system.
      Cat Flex - short for Felix.
      Dog Aeris - Final Fantasy character.

Comment

my Polydactyl cat's name is Digits.
        Another one is named Akasma "white climbing rose" she's mostly white, and used to climb my pant leg as a tiny kitten.
        No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

LeakyTailPipe or LTP for short

He likes to spray

Comment

DAN THE MAN

When he saw this dog as a pup, we knew he was a Dan. Dan the man followed later on for some reason, just sounded right.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

My golden retriever is my little buddy, hence the name buddy. He follows me everywhere and loves going to work with me. He truly is mans best friend.

We also have a snake, that my daughters named Lucy, beats me why, my girls are 4 and 7, so i don't ask.

Jeff

Comment

My German Shepherd Dog is appropriately called Rommell after the German field marshall in WWII. He's pretty mean to strangers and let's me know when he wants his biscuits
                Measure TWICE - Cut ONCE! 'Cause the Lumber Stretcher is broken!
                I'd throw more things away, but I'm afraid someone might want them...
                My DIY and HOW To Articles and Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DRC-Wartex View Post
                  Cat Unix - computer operating system.
                  Cat Flex - short for Felix.
                  Dog Aeris - Final Fantasy character.
                  I want to name my future dog Grep (or Grepka if a female, because my wife thinks female names should end in an A).

Edit: Grep is a program that searches for things and prints them out for you. It makes me think of playing fetch.

Comment

The Latino children could only think of one name for a dog..Snoopy.
                    We decided to keep it since the children would be more comfortable when they visited him after their father made them give up their dog to us.

Comment

Two cats in the house and it was a battle to get them named. The hubby wanted "Meat" and "Pelt" which I just couldn't allow!! We finally settled on Alena and Mandu, as in Catalena and Catmandu. Tech names would've been nice. Grep sounds like a great name for a cat or a dog!
                      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

The rat terrier is named Atilla after the Hun but spelled differently. (He is a nicer more kinder Hun).
                        The miniature Aus. Sheppard is Buck Jones after my cowboy hero in the movies when I was little. A lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago.
                        They are singing to me.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by harrison2119; 02-03-2009, 11:37 AM.

Comment

2 german shepard puppies!!

Macaylee

Ryder
                          Attached Files

Comment

i have a 3 legged dog. he was born like that. i hear that when the mother is pregnant and doesn't get enough calcium, this type of thing happens.

i wasn't the original owner of the puppy. the 1st owner paid me $40 to put him down. i had no intentions of putting the puppy down (i was just going to take him home) and i wasn't aware that the puppy only had 3 legs.

well, i get this little puppy home (i had to carry him) and i came up with the name "pingasuit" or "ping" (aka tripod). in my other language inuktitut (1 of 3 official languages in nunavut) it means "3".

Vince

he sure is happy to be alive and he has made me smile and laugh many times
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Vince the Plumber; 02-03-2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

The name Joey was already taken.

Mark
                              Attached Files
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                              X