Attached Files

Re: USAF latest aircraft

Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
    cool eh?

Vince

It's absolutely beautiful.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

our tax dollars hard at work!

Reminds me of the Emperor and his new suit fable

11.4 billion for the worlds first, truly invisible jet.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        our tax dollars hard at work!

Reminds me of the Emperor and his new suit fable

11.4 billion for the worlds first, truly invisible jet.
        Yep, and it is going to look kind of weird to see a guy or gal floating around in the air without a broom!

Comment

It funny how things in fiction become true-life after time. Does anyone remember what Wonder Woman's jet looked like?

Mark
          Attached Files
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            It funny how things in fiction become true-life after time. Does anyone remember what Wonder Woman's jet looked like?

Mark
            No, because you could not see it, and the fact that it happened before I was born (fictionally speaking that is).
            ---------------
            Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
            ---------------
            “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
            ---------
            "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
            ---------
            sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I never noticed Wonder Womans jet, I was too busy checking her out.
              Yeah I now she was just a cartoon, but I was just starting to get some big boy hairs down there
              Oh and that Daisy Duke
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Yeah I now she was just a cartoon, but I was just starting to get some big boy hairs down there
                Oh and that Daisy Duke
                TMI! TMI!
                "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

she doesn't look like a cartoon to me.

Vince
                  Attached Files

Comment

Oh and that Daisy Duke
                    Years ago just out of college I dated a girl who was a spitting image of Linda Carter when she played Wonder Woman, except for her hair color which was blonde. Otherwise you could not tell them apart, you would think they were twins.
                    ---------------
                    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                    ---------------
                    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                    ---------
                    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                    ---------
                    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X