Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Video Games - who plays em

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    I have a Magnavox Odyssey and my favorite game is Pong.
    We still have one of those somewhere in the back of the closet!

We have a Wii, but it doesn't get played very much. We have a PS3 that I got specifically for ST4, but haven't played that for probably three years. I don't even have any games on my computer, and only Solitaire and Go on my phone. The online game I'm most active in, and seem to be losing most of the time lately is the stock market...
    Steve
    www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Currently I play some COD4 online. I hold my own usually. Always makes the kiddies mad when they find out I'm an old lady!! I hope RtCW2 will come out soon. Return to Castle Wolfenstein was the best online game ever made. I play FPS games and don't really enjoy MMORPG's like Wold of Warcraft. WoW is an incredibly popular game, though.

We're thinking of getting a Wii or a PS3 for the big screen. I like the Wii idea as it'll hopefully get me off my spreading rear end and give me some excersize! But the PS3 has Blue-Ray and lots of games. Decisions decisions...
      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
        Currently I play some COD4 online. I hold my own usually. Always makes the kiddies mad when they find out I'm an old lady!! I hope RtCW2 will come out soon. Return to Castle Wolfenstein was the best online game ever made. I play FPS games and don't really enjoy MMORPG's like Wold of Warcraft. WoW is an incredibly popular game, though.

We're thinking of getting a Wii or a PS3 for the big screen. I like the Wii idea as it'll hopefully get me off my spreading rear end and give me some excersize! But the PS3 has Blue-Ray and lots of games. Decisions decisions...
        Have you tried Team fortress 2 or UT2004? I bet you will like UT2004

Comment

I was just recently given two broken XBOX's and was able to swap out pieces and make one work. The consoles came with one game," Grand theft auto-Vice city". The whole Idea of the game horrible, but I must admit I've had fun playing it.
          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by DRC-Wartex View Post
            Have you tried Team fortress 2 or UT2004? I bet you will like UT2004
            Tried them both. TF2 has too many hackers/cheaters for my liking. There's enough in CoD4, but at least in that game I can still beat the hackers.

UT2K4 has too high of a learning curve! My team tried to compete in it and we got walloped by the other team using the transporter weapon. Every once in a while I fire it up and play against bots on my own. Call me lame...I miss Q2/Q3!
            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

I grew up with a Atari. I played Astroids for hours. Right now I am trying to limit my hobbies but everytime I pass a X360 or Playstation I drool a little.
              Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Working...
              X