How come???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come???

How come automobile designers are allowed to sell vehicles such as cars, trucks, sport cars, and motorcycles that are capable of reaching speeds in excess of 100mph/160kph?

none of our speed limits are that high on both sides of the border.

How come our governments continue to allow the sale of tobbaco type products?

How come i keep getting this rash?

How come we keep getting cheap, inferior plumbing fittings and pipe from other countries?

demand north american.

we got lots up here, we can share.

How come i'm getting shorter?

Vince

continue if you wish.
    Attached Files

Re: How come???

I would answer you, but then I would have to kill you!
    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
      How come automobile designers are allowed to sell vehicles such as cars, trucks, sport cars, and motorcycles that are capable of reaching speeds in excess of 100mph/160kph?
      In Saudi Arabia the cars beep at you if you go more than 120kph. It is very annoying.

Comment

Because there are other uses for vehicles other than just driving them on the street, like drag racing which i do weekly

Because the taxes on those tobacco type products bring in entirely too much money to outlaw tobacco. That will never happen

Well I will save others the pain of an answer, but I will say if you keep doing it, you will go blind and get hairy palms

How come we keep getting cheap, inferior plumbing fittings and pipe from other countries?

demand north american.

Because in the end, price trumps quality. Its a shame, but thats the world we live in

You're not, it's just a huge well laid elaborate plan to make you think you are getting shorter. Really we just all joined up and raised everything around you up a few inches.

Vince

continue if you wish.
        Jeff

Comment

How come the two idiot rebublican senators from my state just voted for that stupid stimulous bill?
          sigpic

Comment

how come when my computer slows down, the computer clock doesn't?

Vince

Comment

how come when my computer slows down, the computer clock doesn't?

Vince
              The clock interrupt is generally the highest priority interrupt (meaning every unit of time it gets to fire before other things). Your computer slowing down usually doesn't involve the hardware doing something bad, but more likely misbehaved software. One cause I've personally experienced of clock drift was on a Dell laptop, where the battery monitor application would disable interrupts for so long that the clock would slow down (if two interrupts come in during a period when interrupts are disabled only one can be serviced).

Comment

how come we canadians have a political party called the "progressive conservatives" (PC)? does that make them oxymorons?

how come we call it payday when all it does is remind us how broke we are?

how come they don't put wind mills on electric cars?

how come we start calling to our kids by the wrong name, even though when we're sitting right in front of them........sober?

how come the community of Arviat (formerly Eskimo Point) nunavut, canada has the highest birth rate in north america?

Vince

Comment

how come we start calling to our kids by the wrong name, even though when we're sitting right in front of them........sober?
                  I do that all the time, usually calling my younger daughter by my son's name; because I'm more used to scolding him (she is starting to become a real troublemaker). Very funny.

how come the community of Arviat (formerly Eskimo Point) nunavut, canada has the highest birth rate in north america?[/QUOTE]
                  There is nothing to do outside? If a bottle of Coke is any indication, a pack of condoms must be like $100 there.

Comment

I think frozen condoms break easier too!

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                      I do that all the time, usually calling my younger daughter by my son's name; because I'm more used to scolding him (she is starting to become a real troublemaker). Very funny.

how come the community of Arviat (formerly Eskimo Point) nunavut, canada has the highest birth rate in north america?
                      There is nothing to do outside? If a bottle of Coke is any indication, a pack of condoms must be like $100 there.[/quote]

that's the screwed up part charles, they're free.

it's the government's way of trying to reduce teenage pregnancies and the dose.

Comment

demand north american.

Vince

continue if you wish.
                        Please, tell me.HOW COME ? Inquir'ing minds,wish to know.
                        Kenneth Collier
                        Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
                        Jackson, MS 39206
                        (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
                        drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

How come there isn't some type of safety mechanism that shuts a heating appliance down when it detects CO?

Vince

Comment

[B][SIZE=3] how come we start calling to our kids by the wrong name, even though when we're sitting right in front of them........sober?

Vince
                            i think you just answered you own question

steve
                            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X