X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Octomommy

doesn't this invitro-fertilization cost something to the tune of about $10 000 a pop?

where was this performed?

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
      doesn't this invitro-fertilization cost something to the tune of about $10 000 a pop?

where was this performed?

Vince
      It's about $20,000 a pop and she had it done 5 times. The fact that her mother has been paying all of her bills and supporting her kids yet did not know she collected $160,000 in disability payments might explain her source of payment.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

$14,000 for IVF where I live per try with only a 40% success rate

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

It's a weird situation fer sure. I can't stomach that "Jon and Kate plus 8" show, so the thought of 14 makes me wanna
          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

I think most of us care about the future of the children, but the doctor/s involved and the mother need to be examined. In my opinion the mother is mentally disturbed and I don't mean that in a sarcastic way. She reminds me of the person who likes either dogs or cats and picks up strays to the point of having so many that they are neglected and abused. There are plenty of big families out there but when they happen naturally, there is space between the pregnancies and usually the older children help in caring for the very young ones. This situation is a perfect storm of wrongdoing on the part of the mother and medical professionals. Where was the ethics of the doctor/s? Years ago my wife's uncle did a kitchen remodel for us and I also had him put in some skylites. I insisted on having three large units in my living room ceiling because I wanted a lot of light. Uncle Pete (God Rest His Soul) took his time and explained that it would be overkill, he was a professional.

Comment

Well you can now donate directly to this person (nicest word I could think of) by going to her website, and donating with your credit card.

I feel bad for these kids.

I donated already, though.

I just paid my monthly payroll taxes.

http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/

Lenny

Comment

Technology in the wrong hands becomes a curse

Comment

Every person should be 100% responsible in all facets for any children they bring into the world.

J.C.

Comment

By the way, the website above and this "family" is represented buy the Killeen Furtney Group, Inc. for public relations & I'm sure the website.

If you think they are wrong in their representation you should contact them or better yet contact the people they represent found on their website & let them know how you feel.

Could possibly discourage some other person from doing the same thing thinking they will be taken care of by the masses.

http://killeenfurtneygroup.com/Publi...ns-Clients.cfm

J.C.

Comment

I hate to say it, but I'm going to anyway, because I have no self control or self-esteem, but here it goes!

Has anyone considered what this woman might look like, when she's eating a bowl of cereal?

Don't know about you but for some reason it wouldn't look good, at all. She's somebody that I'd have to back up out of room and look away, far away.
                      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

i saw an interview on TV about her and the babies.

at that time she had so much time and money on her hands that she was able to afford a manicure. a french manicure i might add.

that being said, do you think the doctor that knocked her up would have done that if he was held personally responsible for the financial wellbeing of these babies?

"do no harm" my a$$.

Vince

Comment

Looks like her representation dropped her.

J.C.

Comment

TMZ is stating that she's collected 43 thousand off that website, already.

I guess money does fix everything.
                            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Makes my groin hurt just thinking about the process that needs to take place to deliver eight babies.

Makes my wallet hurt just thinking about the process that needs to take place to raise fourteen babies.

original.jpg
                              Attached Files

Lenny

Comment

Now that Octomommy was seen out shopping for a $1,240,000 four bedroom home to move into with her mom and fourteen kids (moms house is in foreclosure) I decided it was time to donate to her web site:

http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/

You are only able to pay via Paypal but I did donate $0.01. I'm not sure what that will leave her with after Paypal fees but I hope it helps. Assuming the fees are free, she only has another $1,239,999.99 to collect so that her and her kids can cram into a four bedroom home with a pool.

Mark
                                Last edited by ToUtahNow; 02-20-2009, 03:47 AM.
                                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                                X