That's all I kinda wanted to say, Its amazing what it will cost,

Comment

Re: Octomommy

OH Damn!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxtgLzi-aK0
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

DAMNNNNNN, THAT WAS FRIGGIN OUT OF THIS WORLD.
        Last edited by BCR; 03-21-2009, 01:31 AM. Reason: Added messaging notes:::

Comment

On the serious note, the thing that gets me is;
          She uses the "God's Will", like that is what he wanted.
          Problem with that is, GODS WILL did not want her to EVER have a baby.
          It is humans playing God, with science.
          This has absolutely NOTHING to do with God's will.
          God did it right the first time, he made it to where she could not have babies, and if this would have been just couple dozen years ago, it WOULD HAVE NEVER happened.

Also, that she claims to have never had Angelina Jolie surgery (who calls her CREEPY). And the obvious lies that potrude from here fat lips.

This lady does not deserve a DIME (or a penny, from some of you).
          But yes, she does need baby food, clothing, etc... Granted the last interview I saw her in, she was surrounded by about 10K worth of NEW children toys.(That is NO joke)

And the fact she did this knowing that the government (meaning us) have already been paying for her current children, so why not get more money.
          Laws here in the U.S. really need to change, as least for population growth, and the hungry poor people out there now. As well, what is up with US sending billions of aid to other countries, when we have needs of billions of aid RIGHT HERE IN OUR BACKYARD.

RANT OUT!!!!!!!

Comment

I think our government needs to play God in some cases to prevent people who abuse children, use abortion as birth control, or burden the rest of us with the cost of raising their children. Mandatory sterilization, problem solved.

Comment

Is it me or does it look like she's had at least a couple plastic surgeries on her face as well?

On another less pc forum I visit someone suggested that we put birth control in the water supply and only provide the antidote to people who can prove certain minimum standards of responsibility. Of course it would never be a good idea in reality, but on the other hand as a concept I love it.

Eli
              A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

A plastic surgeon who review before and after photos stated shes had at a minimum, lips, nose and cheeks.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

She is a mentally unstable individual proven unqualified for the task at hand.

This to me is equivalent of artificially inseminating a mentally retarded woman to prove they can do it.

The children are here. They should be removed and given to qualified families irregardless of what benefits that have been given to this mentally unstable individual. You can give a crazy person millions, but they will still have negative effects on those around them.

And I don't give a F*** what good they've done in the past. All individuals involved with the beginning of this process should lose all licenses or credits for life at the minimum in the U.S. & be banned for life from working in any facet of the field. Even paperwork.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                    And I don't give a F*** what good they've done in the past. All individuals involved with the beginning of this process should lose all licenses or credits for life at the minimum in the U.S. & be banned for life from working in any facet of the field. Even paperwork.

J.C.
                    No problem from me with that, Just make sure that you don't send them north to us either!

Mick

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                      She is a mentally unstable individual proven unqualified for the task at hand.

This to me is equivalent of artificially inseminating a mentally retarded woman to prove they can do it.

The children are here. They should be removed and given to qualified families irregardless of what benefits that have been given to this mentally unstable individual. You can give a crazy person millions, but they will still have negative effects on those around them.

J.C.
                      On the money.

Comment

I agree with many of the posts that suggest she is unstable and there should be some legal response to the health "professionals" who allowed this to take place. There are plenty of folks who need serious medical help and time, facilities and money were wasted on this nut, why? Just because science is capable of such a feat doesn't make it right. I still think mandatory birth control or sterilization is warranted in some cases where the unborn, born and public are abused or burdened.

Comment

I think that lady is crazy - I mean getting octuplets alone is crazy, but that in addition to a bunch of other children as a single mom is just insane.
                          I think that woman has some serious problems! However, I also blame the doctors for fulfilling her wishes of getting so many children - there should be a law against this in some way...

Comment

I think that lady is crazy - I mean getting octuplets alone is crazy, but that in addition to a bunch of other children as a single mom is just insane.
                            I think that woman has some serious problems! However, I also blame the doctors for fulfilling her wishes of getting so many children - there should be a law against this in some way...

Comment

Great news, Octomommy fired Angeles in Waiting and will be hiring her own babysitters. I guess she was concerned the Angels would have a hard time coming up with the $135,000 per month it is estimated to cost for the care for the preemies so she will hire her own. No word on how she will pay for "her" babysitters though.

Mark

Comment

Reportedly a quote from Nadya Suleman

"You have to laugh.

One of the funniest things I’ve ever heard was a Denny’s joke.

It said there was a new thing on the menu that you could get eight eggs, no sausage and the person in the next seat gets to pay the bill.

I thought that was absolutely hilarious!”

Mark
                                Last edited by ToUtahNow; 01-10-2010, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X