X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit card with excellent customer service

I just went through a rough time with my credit card company over a bad internet sale. Long story short, my credit card company had horrible service.

I am going to cancel my card and go with another company and would appreciate any recommendations you would have on another company.
    Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Re: Credit card with excellent customer service

I use my Visa Debt card for anything over the internet or phone.
    I use a local Credit Union. I have had unauthorized sales posted to my card. One call to the credit union resolved the issues.

CU: Hello ____Credit Union.

ME:Hi this is gene Bickford.

CU: Oh, Hi Gene, whats up?

ME: I'm looking at my statement and I see a $300 purchase on 3/18 That I didn't authorize.

CU: oh, yes I see it here. For now we will credit your account the $300 and we'll look into it. Sandy might have to call you with some more questions, but this should be resolved within 3-4 days.

One simple phone call with no need to press #1 for English.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

truthfully, i've had good luck with my costco american express card. along with my costco rebate and a/e rebate, i've been happy.

the 1 time i really challenged them, they gave in and refunded me the foreign currency exchange surcharge buried in their contract.

they screwed up the second time and paid me for my troubles as soon as a supervisor got on the phone.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I have heard that about American Express. It seems that most of places I buy from don't take A/E or am I missing something?
        Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

I don't like when my customers use american express.

American Express takes a cut and so does my merchant service.

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

I just cancelled both my chase cards in a huff; story not worth telling. Getting one from my local bank.
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
            X