Just checking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just checking

Just checking if the Forum is working. On my end it will not list any new posts and was down today.

J.C.

Re: Just checking

Same here

keep getting database errors after posting also

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
      Just checking if the Forum is working. On my end it will not list any new posts and was down today.

J.C.
      It was down for me too, but it will list new posts (which is how I found yours).

Charles

Comment

I see. I just checked "New Posts" to see if your post is listed as new PC.

Not there.

I started a new thread to see if it would list it. That is apparrently the only way it is listing new posts.

J.C.

Comment

The forum was down but is back up now. It was down for several hours this afternoon (eastern) and now that I'm back from having a nice hot bowl of Hush Hound #5, I see it's up and working.

I spoke too soon. When I attempt to reply to a thread, I keep getting DATA BASE ERROR messages. If I click backup then things seem to work. The ERROR is that the server thinks I'm posting the same reply several times at once. I simply can't do so.

Clicking on REFRESH as asked does not work. I have to back up and then go to the main home page.

JOSH, You and the IT team are much needed again.

Comment

Someone please page Josh at the restaurant so he can cut short his Valentines dinner to fix this

It's really annoying

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
              Someone please page Josh at the restaurant so he can cut short his Valentines dinner to fix this

It's really annoying
              Same here

Comment

Working...
              X