X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plumber poem

The Plumber I am but a simple bloke,That knows of water drains and ****,Drive me ute and has me dog,A gentle laugh, an’ wit.I crawl under peoples housesIn roof space and in ditch.Fixin broken water pipes An’ sewers, tho the smells a *****.But I does me job, Tho I gripe and moan aboutBut I does me job An’ some times curse an’ shout.The apprentice lad I gotPimpled, tall and dumb,Sposed to be a help they say, Can’t get off his bum.Was I ever that thick?When first I started out.I could’nt be ,never me,Tho me boss at me did shout.Beaurocrats, insurers and politicians tooAll want to regulate and stipulate, Everythin I do.They tell me how and when and even some times whyBut when a blokes deep in it, not a hand they offer I.I like a Friday night Down the pub for a pot or three.Yakking round the bar with mates,The apprentice dog and me.Works hard, life tough,Builders never wanna payBut I sorta like me lot,Wouldn’t have it any other way.The missus kids an’ me are fineWe’re a happy bunch of four,I am a country plumber,I look out for you and your.
Working...
X