X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 16 gallon Vac/Blower Assembly

Does anyone know where I might get just the Vac/Blower assembly for a Ridgid WD1665 Vac/Blower? I just need the top Vac/Blower assembly not the whole vacuum, I have that part. My vac/blower assembly was shattered when I fell off the roof with it while blowing the leaves out of my rain gutters. Now I'm badly hurt, out of work and my favorite tool in my garage is at a landfill somewhere all because my Ridgid Extension Ladder lost it's footing and sent me over the rails to the ground. The Ladder survived but the vacuum, a terracotta pot and the hose hang up reel and the dogs outside water bucket are also trash. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I believe Ridgid's WD 1665 twin Craftsman Vacuum would also work.
    Thanks a bunch!

Re: Ridgid 16 gallon Vac/Blower Assembly

I suspect it would be more cost effective [cheaper] to simply buy a brand new wet/dry vac.

You can view the parts list and calculate the cost and more times than not, it's a throw away society and the total cost for all the parts will exceed a brand new unit.

You may be able to find something on E-bay

Cactus Man

Comment

Re: Ridgid 16 gallon Vac/Blower Assembly

Originally posted by cactusman View Post
      I suspect it would be more cost effective [cheaper] to simply buy a brand new wet/dry vac.

You can view the parts list and calculate the cost and more times than not, it's a throw away society and the total cost for all the parts will exceed a brand new unit.

Cactus Man
      Sad but very true

Comment

Working...
      X