drive defensively
    Attached Files

Re: Just a friendly reminder

Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
    drive defensively
    The best defense is a good offense.

Comment

Vince, I live in Maine. We judge the distance by the number of beers it takes to get there. It's a 12 pack from Portland to Bangor.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
        Vince, I live in Maine. We judge the distance by the number of beers it takes to get there. It's a 12 pack from Portland to Bangor.
        your joking right??

Vince

Comment

Good one NHMaster. I will try that one out while my wife is driving.

Comment

we are probably the last place under the American flag you can drink & drive. but if you mess up yo pay the piper. here we just remind folks to "drink and drive on the left"

heck i can get in my car, drive down the road to Chicken Charlie's Roadhouse, get a Dark & Diet (Cruzan dark rum & diet coke), go to the hardware store to buy a bottle of rum, stop off at Cheeseburgers and walk in with the last of my beverage, chat with some friends, then get a roadie for the drive home.

America's Paradise, still a civilized place to live and play

steve
            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I have a theory that to really safen the roads up a bit, we should get rid of seat belts altogether.

Then every vehicle should have a spike facing the driver on the steering column. Better believe I'd drive super careful then!

Comment

Gasoline and alcohol do mix....

but it tastes terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosh View Post
                  I have a theory that to really safen the roads up a bit, we should get rid of seat belts altogether.

Then every vehicle should have a spike facing the driver on the steering column. Better believe I'd drive super careful then!
                  Sounds like the horn button on a tri-5 chevy (if memory serves me).
                  www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Defensive driving just means you are a slow, easy target for others to aim for.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosh View Post

Interesting.... Chrysler products had that in the mid-50's... the auto-shift lever stuck straight out from the dash board, just a couple of inches to the right of the steering wheel.

CWS

Comment

Working...
                      X