Pumper Show - RIDGID Booth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumper Show - RIDGID Booth

For those of you going to the Expo next week. Make sure you drop by the RIDGID booth. Some interesting new stuff will be on display there this year. I'm really excited about some of the new stuff we are going to be letting everyone play with. Cant wait!

If you do drop by and havent seen me before in real life I am the tall skinny dude hanging around the seesnake cameras

Re: Pumper Show - RIDGID Booth

josh for those of us not going, will you spill the beans once the show starts.

hate to have to fly all the way there to be up to date

thanks,

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
      the tall skinny dude hanging around the seesnake cameras

Tall is not the word. The man stands at least 8' 14"() and drools a bit every time he powers up a Seesnake, kind of disturbing really. I was about to call security on him last year. Then I noticed the RIDGID shirt he was wearing.

Josh,
      From one skinny dude to another, I think it's time we put an end to this "skinny" stereo type. It's 2009, time to be PC. We are now "slender"
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I agree.. my wife calls me skinny and thinks she is complimenting me... when inside it really really hurts ... Guys like to be called lean.. .although I dont even have that any more.

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        Tall is not the word. The man stands at least 8' 14"() and drools a bit every time he powers up a Seesnake, kind of disturbing really. I was about to call security on him last year. Then I noticed the RIDGID shirt he was wearing.

Josh,
        From one skinny dude to another, I think it's time we put an end to this "skinny" stereo type. It's 2009, time to be PC. We are now "slender"

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
          I agree.. my wife calls me skinny and thinks she is complimenting me... when inside it really really hurts ... Guys like to be called lean.. .although I dont even have that any more.
          My son gave me the flu last week, and I lost a couple of pounds. My wife got annoyed at me and said that she is proud of the fact that she managed to fatten me up and I better not lose any more weight.

Comment

This has to be a record for thread derailments. Rick lightly touched on the subject and then it digressed to men discussing their figures.

Once the show starts, we'll let everyone know what is on the floor. Some very cool stuff...especially where Josh is concerned. You'll see why he hasn't been able to spend as much time on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
              This has to be a record for thread derailments. Rick lightly touched on the subject and then it digressed to men discussing their figures.

Once the show starts, we'll let everyone know what is on the floor. Some very cool stuff...especially where Josh is concerned. You'll see why he hasn't been able to spend as much time on the forum.

And I haven't even been in this thread yet.

Has anyone done a head count of the forum members going? I'm thinking of youtubing this event since we always hear about these shows but never any video.

I'm heading down to the KAPHCC convention today and tomorrow for CEU's for both licenses and plan on sharing the event online so everyone gets to see how warm and friendly my Delta rep might be to me. Somebody get me a flower with petals, quick!
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Leaving Sat. Looking forward to it !

Comment

To Josh and ProBrand,

Nobody has mentioned the RIDGID booth at the KAPHCC convention tomorrow, #613.

Any information about it? I was planning on taking still photographs and video of this event tomorrow.
                  Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I can't wait for the pumper show

We all need some new stuff to talk about....

Okie

Comment

Working...
                    X