No announcement yet.

US Army needs NSN's

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Army needs NSN's

Hi, I am a Supply Sergeant in the US Army and I need some NSN's on some of your equipment. Specifically I am looking at the page..

I love your toolboxes, as I have been in construction since the summer I turned 12, and have never found one quite as unique as yours. I saw one of the big OS-3068 chests with wheels at my local Home Depot and thought to myself "We could use a couple of those in the Hangar." Yes even in an Aviation Unit we use tools.

Back to business, can i get some National Stock Numbers (NSN's) for your gang boxes? I would really like to get some, especially before we deploy back to Afghanistan towards the end of this year.

Thank you for your time and attention to this.

Re: US Army needs NSN's

Knaack is part of the Emerson group of companies and I believe they make the RIDGID boxes. If you don't find a NSN from anyone here try Knaack. They probably have the same box but in a more subdued color (a nice desert brown). Knaack boxes are the industry standard everyone tries to equal or better. Why go with a wanna-be, get the one everybody trusts.
    NSNs for Knaack boxes may already be in the system anyway.

For more information contact:

Knaack Manufacturing Company
    420 E. Terra Cotta Avenue
    Crystal Lake, IL 60014

Toll Free Phone: 800.456.7865.

BTW: Welcome aboard Chris. Be sure and check back in now and then.
    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

Time, cost, or quality; pick any two but you can't have all three.

Thanks for the reminder, shows how long I been in the Army and out of the construction field. It's ok, I have a nice electricians job waiting for me when I get out. Gave it all up when the towers went down in 2001, haven't regretted it. Quite a pay loss from a $50g a year job to being in the Army tho. But what a world of job satisfaction. I enjoyed electrical work and there is alot of joy when you flip that switch and see those lights come on, but it's something entirely different when you open a school for girls in Afghanistan and see the faces on the kids and their parents. When I get out I'm going right back home to ply my skilled trade as an Electrician, and get fat, hapy, and grow a beard.

I can't offer any help on the gang boxes. All I can offer is the deepest thanks from an American citizen for your service. Thank you for all you do.
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.