US Army needs NSN's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Army needs NSN's

Hi, I am a Supply Sergeant in the US Army and I need some NSN's on some of your equipment. Specifically I am looking at the http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/On-Site-...e/EN/index.htm page..

I love your toolboxes, as I have been in construction since the summer I turned 12, and have never found one quite as unique as yours. I saw one of the big OS-3068 chests with wheels at my local Home Depot and thought to myself "We could use a couple of those in the Hangar." Yes even in an Aviation Unit we use tools.

Back to business, can i get some National Stock Numbers (NSN's) for your gang boxes? I would really like to get some, especially before we deploy back to Afghanistan towards the end of this year.

Thank you for your time and attention to this.

Re: US Army needs NSN's

Knaack is part of the Emerson group of companies and I believe they make the RIDGID boxes. If you don't find a NSN from anyone here try Knaack. They probably have the same box but in a more subdued color (a nice desert brown). Knaack boxes are the industry standard everyone tries to equal or better. Why go with a wanna-be, get the one everybody trusts.
    NSNs for Knaack boxes may already be in the system anyway.

http://www.knaack.com/news_events/pr...es_zybutal.php

For more information contact:

Knaack Manufacturing Company
    420 E. Terra Cotta Avenue
    Crystal Lake, IL 60014

Toll Free Phone: 800.456.7865.
    Web: http://www.knaack.com/
    E-mail: info@knaack.com

BTW: Welcome aboard Chris. Be sure and check back in now and then.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Thanks for the reminder, shows how long I been in the Army and out of the construction field. It's ok, I have a nice electricians job waiting for me when I get out. Gave it all up when the towers went down in 2001, haven't regretted it. Quite a pay loss from a $50g a year job to being in the Army tho. But what a world of job satisfaction. I enjoyed electrical work and there is alot of joy when you flip that switch and see those lights come on, but it's something entirely different when you open a school for girls in Afghanistan and see the faces on the kids and their parents. When I get out I'm going right back home to ply my skilled trade as an Electrician, and get fat, hapy, and grow a beard.

Comment

I can't offer any help on the gang boxes. All I can offer is the deepest thanks from an American citizen for your service. Thank you for all you do.
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Working...
        X