Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrench Spinner - Low Flow WC's & Feet of Head

just wondering,

i know there's power assist poopers out there, and low usage water closets and such.

i'm just wondering if the low flow crapper would work better using yesteryears ideas or methods?

for instance, would it help if the tank was installed up high like the old days? would momentom syphonage play a factor?

Vince

i'm thinking K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid)

Re: Wrench Spinner - Low Flow WC's & Feet of Head

I would imaging better bowl cleaning properties, the velocity of the water in the bowl would be greater increasing the posibility of "splash back." With regard to why they dont make toilets like that anymore from a service standpoint, we would need ladders, more possibility for leaks, need to put some time into thinking about it.

Comment

Seems to me that they've worked the bugs out of low flow wc's. However, there is still the little issue of line carry that's going down, down, down as the gpf does the same.

Comment

I like the Kohler toilets with the three inch flappers.

Simple idea, make the flush valve wider so it will let the water leave the tank faster.

I still would prefer the 3.5gpf commodes.

I can understand the regulation in states with water shortages. But we get our water from the Mississippi river. I cant imagine the Mississippi river will run out of water anytime soon. Unless it stops raining and snowing north of here, I think we'll be just fine.

How about we meet in the middle at 2.5 gpf?

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

Working...
        X