X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

To Josh or whoever deleated the embarrasing thread.

There are many many folks making a living in this trade, from salesmen and manufacturers reps to the guys that work behind the counter at your local supply house. Most of these people not only do not have plumbing licenses, they have probably never plumbed either. That is not and never has been the issue. Misrepresentation and out and out lies are what the issue is about. When someone comes on to a forum and totally misrepresents his credentials and motives, it is a very bad thing indeed. That that individual was able to ride it out for so long and befriend several of the members is even sadder. I do not have any objections whatsoever to a guy making a living off the trade. What I do object to is the misrepresentation and lies.
    sigpic

Re: Thanks

I gotta start paying better attention. What did I miss?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Beats me, I thought he was talking about the Marketing thread but it's still goin.
      Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Guess I was taken in; I didn't/don't have a beef there... what was the problem?
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I went to work,and a members gone?? I wish I knew what happened !
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

OK, so what did I miss? Why was the thread deleted and what member is gone?
            info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

We have a member going through some personal problems and he got in way over his head both here and on another site. I did a soft delete of the thread to spare him a pile on of emotions. What he did was wrong and I felt he will be paying for it for a long time. I saw no value in kicking him while he was down. The member was not banned but my guess is he lost most if not all of the respect he may have had from a bunch of people. We all in one way or another have likely taken advantage of the anonymity afforded to us on the Internet. Which is a great reason why everyone should be careful of the Internet. I wish the member well and hope he can get his life together.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
              X