X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU DID IT Wally ,Eve and HAL

We're celebrating Wallys" OSCAR . Big party Tue. at Pixar Wife's been there 23 Years. Her name is in each movie's credits except the 1 st Woody. You're My star honey!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: YOU DID IT Wally ,Eve and HAL

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    We're celebrating Wallys" OSCAR . Big party Tue. at Pixar Wife's been there 23 Years. Her name is in each movie's credits except the 1 st Woody. You're My star honey!
    WALL-E is so cute. It was the first one we took my son too in the theatre.

I love Pixar movies (our favorite is Monsters, Inc). I think they have taken over the mantle of having the best kids movies from Disney.

BTW, I'm watching Finding Nemo with the kids right now.

Comment

CONGRATS!!! Must be very rewarding to be part of such a wholesome and entertaining movie. I think it appealed to all ages, enjoy the party.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        CONGRATS!!! Must be very rewarding to be part of such a wholesome and entertaining movie. I think it appealed to all ages, enjoy the party.
        Thanks' It Rocks
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
          WALL-E is so cute. It was the first one we took my son too in the theatre.

I love Pixar movies (our favorite is Monsters, Inc). I think they have taken over the mantle of having the best kids movies from Disney.

BTW, I'm watching Finding Nemo with the kids right now.
          Thank's Need there names ages an address for a goodie bag Please send P.M.

I am Santa in calendar confloption a pixar student film. will show at film festivels

Comment

Congrats buddy she really has something to be proud of!!! That must be cool to see your name on the credits at the end of a movie!

Comment

Good for them. It was a wonderful movie, and we all enjoyed it.

Ask her if she knows Lee Unkrich. I think Wall-E is the only Pixar movie he wasn't involved in. He's a local boy done good. I know his mother through the local Mac group.

Steve
              Steve
              www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Originally posted by smorris View Post
                Good for them. It was a wonderful movie, and we all enjoyed it.

Ask her if she knows Lee Unkrich. I think Wall-E is the only Pixar movie he wasn't involved in. He's a local boy done good. I know his mother through the local Mac group.

Steve
                Lee's been there a long time GREAT Guy, Beth says Hi, also Santa [Me] from the calander confloption Pixar University student Movie

Comment

Congratulations!!! I'm really happy to see a good movie get recognized. Thanks for giving us a fun bit of escape that we really need. Hurray!!!
                  I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Congratulations! I'm glad a WELL MADE movie won an Oscar. Who says an animated movie can't win?

I loved Wall-E. I cried at the end.

My daughter, who is now 9, enjoys ALL of the Pixar movies. I've been waiting to personally get the Pixar Short films as I can't wait to see them (and see them again).

Cathy

Learnat least one NEWtopic daily!

Comment

Originally posted by henneca View Post
                      Congratulations! I'm glad a WELL MADE movie won an Oscar. Who says an animated movie can't win?

I loved Wall-E. I cried at the end.

My daughter, who is now 9, enjoys ALL of the Pixar movies. I've been waiting to personally get the Pixar Short films as I can't wait to see them (and see them again).

Cathy
                      Thanks' Cathy, I'm 66 and I enjoy them. Google- Pixar trailers Up, and see what Mom's knee deep in. BALLOONS ! One critique called Wally " The best love story of the year" I agree

Comment

Working...
                      X