Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where were these teachers when I was in school?

Link:http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...tegory=Holyoke

A snippet:
    HOLYOKE - A 25-year-old Holyoke teacher and her 15-year-old male student, reported missing on Feb. 16, were found last night in a Morgantown, W. Va., motel.

"We have her in custody. We have the student in a safe situation," Holyoke Mayor Michael J. Sullivan said this morning, adding that the student was not physically harmed.

Holyoke Police Chief Anthony R. Scott said the teacher, Lisa M. Lavoie, of Ludlow, is being held on a charge of enticement. The police chief said a component of that charge is statutory rape.
    You know, if I was that boy's father, I would be torn. On the surface, I of course would perform my patriarch duties to discipline the boy, but God damn I would be thinking, "Son, this hurts me more than it does you, in more ways than this."

Re: Where were these teachers when I was in school?

I've given this subject a lot of thought and also blogged about it in the past. Being seduced by an older woman when I was a young man was a fantasy I often thought about. Most of us don't see a down side to the whole thing and imagine the woman getting this virile young lover and the young man learning about sex from an experienced willing female. The reality of all this is far from a harmless, erotic coming of age. The adult, man or woman holds the power of age, authority, credibility and experience over the young person with the immature mind, social skills, sexual experience and emotional developement. The adult has an unfair advantage and that is one of the reasons the laws protect the underaged. Why do you think the attractive young teacher does not get involved with someone her own age(or mine)? Control! I say leave the kids the hell alone, do your job and don't mix your sexual needs with the underaged! Let's keep our fantasies where they belong, in our heads. Let's require those in positions of power and trust over our children to rise above their intimate needs. Polish off the moral compass and do what's right, not what feels good.

Comment

The woman is a sexual predator plain and simple. She deserves nothing more or nothing less than a man would receive in the same situation.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Post removed as my comments were far too strong for here.
        Last edited by Woussko; 02-26-2009, 07:17 PM.

Comment

When I was 16 I was dating a 26-year old. It didn't take me too long to realize it was not a great situation and I broke it off. While we may all fantasise about these things you lose you youth and that is a big loss.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
          X